PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon chimps because toy company placed educational materials with every doll but nigger one

White Orchid
11-25-2018, 02:10 PM
Jesus, coons always have something to bitch about. We all know the shitlet doll didn't get educational materials because niggers are too stupid to read or do anything productive. Plus the sheboon apparently didn't do her research at Target to know dolls without the extras are $10 cheaper than the ones with books and other things.

Any reason to scream RAYCISSS!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqmHKfnlFvJ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Some comments stood out:

For fuck sake get a grip of yourselves! You look for any reason to scream racism now!!! It’s actually pathetic

It’s not the doll fucking up the young generation if you want a kid to learn get them an educational toy!!!

Its cuz they didn't want to put weave and cocoa butter on a toy :rofl:

SC Anemia
11-25-2018, 03:38 PM
I went to Target's website and couldn't find one named ShaNayNay with a detachable weave. Dammit. :lol

Maybe someone could PS this one to include all the stolen shit in its purse and whatever it keistered from the electronics dept.

Rape Ape
11-25-2018, 05:33 PM
I went to Target's website and couldn't find one named ShaNayNay with a detachable weave. Dammit. :lol

:rofl

I could just imagine a parody commercial: Shartqueefa Barbie

"Youz dun dissaspekkuh muh, Merconium! I'ze beez uh rips dat weebs off you mufuggen haid bitch!"

[ Play chimpout showing detachable weebs, now tumbleweebs. ]

"I'ze beez wants to beez likes Shartqueefa Barbie! Gnomesane?" :lmao