PDA

View Full Version : Davonica Uses Social Media To Get His Muh-Dikk On

Master Sergeant
11-23-2018, 12:30 PM
http://www.wbtv.com/2018/11/22/suspect-used-dating-app-help-kidnap-sexually-assault-woman-prosecutors-say/

A 21-year-old snakehead faces serious criminal charges after prosecutors say he contacted a 19-year-old thorough a dating app then took her to an apartment, where she was muh-dikked by several niggers.

Davoncia McAfee, 21, is charged with first degree muh-dikk and kidnapping.

Prosecutors say McAfee used the dating app “Tagged” to talk to a 19-year-old woman. The app, which developers say has 300 million registered users, is advertised as a place to chill, chat and go live. Its features are similar to the dating app Tinder.

The victim agreed to meet up with McAfee on Nov. 11.

Davoncia McAfee, 21, is charged with first degree sexual assault and kidnapping. Prosecutors say, once in custody, he admitted to bringing at least five different kidnapped women to the apartment.

According to the criminal complaint, the 19-year-old soon learned they weren’t alone during the meeting when a second nigger buck hiding in the back of McAfee’s car “wrapped his arm around her face and neck… pointed what felt like a small caliber handgun to the back of her neck” and placed a “blindfold over her eyes.”

The victim alleges the niggers led her to a nearby apartment where others were waiting. She says she was muh-dikked for five hours by multiple niggers before finally being driven back to her car.

Once home, the 19-year-old posted the suspect’s Tagged profile picture on Facebook, where a user identified him. She then provided the name to police.

Prosecutors say, once in custody, McAfee admitted to bringing at least five different kidnapped women to the apartment and told them more women were likely muh-dikked “in other locations, but he was not a part of those.”

A search for evidence at the apartment where the alleged assaults took place revealed a handgun, ammunition and the 19-year-old’s victim ID card.

Sandy
11-23-2018, 01:12 PM
Once home, the 19-year-old posted the suspect’s Tagged profile picture on Facebook, where a user identified him. She then provided the name to police.

Genius nigger there, not thinking for a second that it could be tracked.

I have no fucks to give for the mudshark, though, and the victim is definitely a mudshark for agreeing to meet with a nigger.

Master Sergeant
11-23-2018, 02:44 PM
Looks like a fuxated social media site to me. Leave it to niggers to take something technical and turn it into a place to get your muh-dikk on.

Whitey Ford
11-26-2018, 02:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/RAlZKhV.png

SC Anemia
11-26-2018, 12:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RAlZKhV.png

:rofl

The victim agreed to meet up with McAfee on Nov. 11.

So either some sow, and I could care less or a burner who agreed to meet the nigger and...

Master Sergeant
11-27-2018, 12:00 PM
I just spit my morning coffee and beer all over my keyboard and screen!!!!