PDA

View Full Version : Pick a fight with a racist for Thanksgiving..

Mushmouth
11-21-2018, 09:15 AM
by Amy McCarthy

You’re Morally Obligated to Call Out Your Racist Relatives at Thanksgiving
The annual dinner is the perfect time for uncomfortable conversation

https://www.eater.com/2018/11/20/18099157/thanksgiving-family-politics-argument

Cracka Jack
11-21-2018, 09:31 AM
moderates everywhere still insist that being nice to your racist, Trump-supporting relatives...

That didn't take long... 4th sentence.

I suggest that Amy focus on not shoving so many calories down her pie hole every hour, and MAYBE her BMI and cognitive abilities will improve. As it is, she's dead on course to become just another dead coalburner.

Buck Simian
11-21-2018, 10:32 AM
If she were a relative of mine she wouldn't have to worry. There is no way she would be welcome in my house and I certainly wouldn't visit hers either.

Boy
11-21-2018, 01:45 PM
Amy wouldn't have liked Thanksgiving at out table years back when I was young. My father and uncle were always telling funny nigger jokes, but then I grew up in a family and had relatives that were "Race Realists"

Rape Ape
11-21-2018, 02:47 PM
This BS translates to: Enjoy Thanksgiving alone after being kicked out and disowned for being a niggerlover. At least at any Thanksgiving I host.

Sandy
11-21-2018, 03:00 PM
It's a good time of year to come out as a big-time Trump supporter. It saves having to set more places at Thanksgiving dinner, and you can scratch people off your Christmas shopping list.

SC Anemia
11-21-2018, 03:11 PM
Probably a good thing then that I won't be seeing my bitch-in-law (daughter-in-law) this year.

A family law attorney and far left moonbat. You might imagine that we tend to lock horns. Over the 4th of July family get together this year, an errant firework bounced off her foot and she filed a lawsuit against the parents of the child responsible for it.

Last Christmas, everyone got a card from her with a receipt in it and a note explaining that the money that would have been spent on a gift was instead sent as a donation to some save the starving niglet organization. Everyone ended up on mailing lists to said organization.

We don't get along. :lol

Cracka Jack
11-21-2018, 03:17 PM
Probably a good thing then that I won't be seeing my bitch-in-law (daughter-in-law) this year.

A family law attorney and far left moonbat. You might imagine that we tend to lock horns. Over the 4th of July family get together this year, an errant firework bounced off her foot and she filed a lawsuit against the parents of the child responsible for it.

Last Christmas, everyone got a card from her with a receipt in it and a note explaining that the money that would have been spent on a gift was instead sent as a donation to some save the starving niglet organization. Everyone ended up on mailing lists to said organization.

We don't get along. :lol

Encourage her to do pro bono work in the deepest darkest shithole nearby. Pester her relentlessly about it until she achieves maximum dieversity.

Oh, and my condolences.

Whitey Ford
11-22-2018, 03:54 AM
That didn't take long... 4th sentence.

Orange Man Bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0

I suggest that Amy focus on not shoving so many calories down her pie hole every hour, and MAYBE her BMI and cognitive abilities will improve. As it is, she's dead on course to become just another dead coalburner.
The harpoons...man them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpB05vrPtFk

MineEvolved
11-22-2018, 09:41 AM
Love suggestions like this, during the time of year when the longest knives in the drawer are out...

zagnut
11-24-2018, 05:44 PM
I've eaten Thanksgiving dinner at a cafeteria and didn't think twice about it. This was the result of a relative inviting a nigger to my sister's house for Thanksgiving dinner and I responded by asking for the guest list in advance for future get togethers.

Sandy
11-24-2018, 06:40 PM
I've eaten Thanksgiving dinner at a cafeteria and didn't think twice about it. This was the result of a relative inviting a nigger to my sister's house for Thanksgiving dinner and I responded by asking for the guest list in advance for future get togethers.

After reading some stories, I realized I should be thankful I've never had Thanksgiving or Christmas or Easter dinner with a nigger, ever. On the other hand, I still have a lot of years ahead.

100% Not A Nigger
11-25-2018, 06:21 AM
It looks like she ate a bunch of "racists" is anyone missing?

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-25-2018, 01:45 PM
It looks like she ate a bunch of "racists" is anyone missing?

:lol She's definitely bellied up to the buffet a few times too many.

Odin's balls
11-26-2018, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=Whitey Ford;61864]

The harpoons...man them.

:lol