PDA

View Full Version : One more thing niggers do better than everyone else..

Mushmouth
11-21-2018, 07:54 AM

Elderly prisoner claims he's America's deadliest serial killer with 90 victims. Police believe him.

Samuel Little was convicted in Los Angeles of the cold-case murders of three women between 1987 and 1989. DNA evidence linked Little — also known as Samuel McDowell — to the slayings. He was given three life sentences, the Los Angeles Times reported at the time.

"If all of these are confirmed, I mean, he'll be the most prolific serial killer, with confirmed killings, in American history," Bland said.

Now hobbled by poor health and confined to a wheelchair, Little was once a towering 6-foot-3, tipping the scales at more than 200 pounds

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-samuel-little-victims-20181120-story.html

jenkemfactory
11-21-2018, 08:15 AM
he looks like a regular nigger

Boy
11-21-2018, 02:14 PM
WHY hasn't this nigger been given the :jenkem juice yet.

Rape Ape
11-21-2018, 04:38 PM
Why, again, did we get rid of hanging in front of the courthouse? It worked for the Founding Fathers.

I can think of at least one other thing niggers do better than humans. To this day I can't peel a banana with my feet.

MineEvolved
11-22-2018, 09:34 AM
So, the next time a nigger or a libtard tells you whites are all prolific serial killers....

Whitey Ford
11-30-2018, 01:42 AM
I think I remember this nigger. If it's the nigger I think it is, he should be freed immediately and set loose to do God's Work. If he's the nigger I think he is, the only victims he killed were other niggers.

Little's victims, authorities say, often were chosen because they were vulnerable and marginalized, and many were involved in prostitution and drugs. Their bodies sometimes went unidentified and their deaths uninvestigated.

Authorities said they have confirmed 34 killings that line up with Little's admissions.

At times, his confessions have been general, as was his memory of killing a Fort Myers woman in 1984: "Black female killed in 1984" is how the FBI refers to his account on its website.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/crime/2018/11/28/confessed-serial-killer-samuel-little-points-dozen-florida-victims-among-90-across-country/2140134002/

Christina Palazzolo, a crime analyst with the FBI, said that when Little did have run-ins with police, they often simply shooed him out of town. The FBI said Little preyed on women who were sex workers or addicted to drugs, and whose “bodies sometimes went unidentified and their deaths uninvestigated”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/29/samuel-little-confession-killed-90-women-fbi

Yep, this guy was a prolific killer of she boons. I think that they caught him after he visited a pizza restaurant and they made a DNA match of of the crusts he left behind.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-30-2018, 11:30 AM
Actually, America's most prolific serial murderer was a different nigger. Look up Doctor Kermit Gosnell. Or read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

SC Anemia
11-30-2018, 11:41 AM
Actually, America's most prolific serial murderer was a different nigger. Look up Doctor Kermit Gosnell. Or read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

I remember this nigger. He was doing God's work too! :lol

Gosnell and various co-defendant employees were charged with eight counts of murder, 24 felony counts of performing illegal abortions beyond the state of Pennsylvania's 24-week time limit, and 227 misdemeanor counts of violating the 24-hour informed consent law. The murder charges related to an adult patient, Karnamaya Mongar, who died following an abortion procedure, and seven newborns said to have been killed by having their spinal cords severed with scissors after being born alive during attempted abortions.

White Orchid
11-30-2018, 12:05 PM
So, the next time a nigger or a libtard tells you whites are all prolific serial killers....

Oh yes, I've heard that a million times. There are no nigger serial killers in their world...which we all know is delusional anyway. :fpalm

Cracka Jack
02-15-2019, 06:57 PM
That's HILARIOUS!!!!!

:rofl

Forget NU. Give that nigger a ton of paint and canvas and set it loose!!

100% Not A Nigger
02-15-2019, 10:29 PM
I remember this nigger. He was doing God's work too! :lol

As do I. I remember reading one story about his clinic where a gigantic niglet had been aborted and he was dancing with the carcass. I was about 40 at the time and realized when that gigantic nigger grew up and was at the height of his criminal career I'd be 65 and declining in strength. I was so happy that niglet was dead I was screaming at the computer that that monster would not get the chance to hurt me and wished that all the crimeniggers would have ended their carrers that early. That was the day I ceased being anti abortion.

I can read statistics and simply cannot argue with aborting niggers. Anyone still anti abortion for non human niggers is either a cuck or hates humans.