PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Incident

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Could anyone clue me in as to what happened regarding the incident with the niggers at Starbucks? I don't trust what I read in the news.
Basically, from what I could gather, 2 niggers were in a Starbucks and were accessing the wifi, but had not purchased anything. The clerk said that it was store policy that they had to purchase something in order to remain in the store (no loitering policy or whatever). Niggers did not comply, and the police were called and a chimpout ensued.
Sterbucks fired the employee(s), and closed all locations for 'cultural sensitivity training'.
Again, not sure if this is accurate, but I don't trust what I read in the news.

Also, I don't understand why there is the need for cultural sensitivity training. I don't consider niggers to be a minority group as they like to be called, seeing how they multiply like cockroaches... I can say that I belong to a minority group, and I've had to put up with a fair share of nasty comments and rude treatment in public, but I don't react and just chalk it up to ignorance...nobody is shutting down businesses for a day of sensitivity training for rude comments, nor do I expect it.

I used to enjoy coffee from Starbucks, but ever since that took place, I've never been back, but have invested in a good espresso machine which I should have done years ago!

Mushmouth
11-19-2018, 07:30 PM
Dude, (or dudette) that was like three years ago but that's basically it, niggers refused to make a purchase, then refused to leave when the cops asked them to.

There's audio of the 911 call and video of the arrest somewhere but I don't feel like looking for it. :lol