PDA

View Full Version : The Three Branches of Government

SC Anemia
11-19-2018, 01:14 PM
https://youtu.be/N2xDm-Y4l_4

And all this time I thought they were the Executive, Legislative and Judicial.

:facepalm

Cracka Jack
11-19-2018, 01:32 PM
That thing is too stupid to scrub a toilet.

animal mother
11-19-2018, 02:42 PM
This commie cunt would prefer a dictatorship with comrade Sanders running things.

Mushmouth
11-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Typical dumbocrat operating on 1 brain cell.

Since she's some sort of non mestizo Hispanic, I hereby move to declare her a one drop stupid spigger and move the thread to a more appropriate place in the forum..

SC Anemia
11-19-2018, 02:49 PM
Since she's some sort of non mestizo Hispanic, I hereby move to declare her a one drop stupid spigger and move the thread to a more appropriate place in the forum..

Do we have a dumb cunt repository/dumpster somewhere? :lol

Mushmouth
11-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Her father, an architect, was born in the Bronx of Puerto Rican descent, while her mother was born in*Puerto Rico.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

jenkemfactory
11-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Oh, what's the difference.
Here, its the despot and his officers overseeing their peasants and slaves.
There. That's her ideal government. Or at least that's what her Marxist university told her.
Oh, wait, that's the Cuban Utopia.

Rape Ape
11-19-2018, 06:02 PM
There ARE three branches of government in the US. This 'tard said there were three houses of congress! :lmao
That's almost Maximum Watermelon level of low IQ. I wonder if "one drop" is in effect here?

Cracka Jack
11-19-2018, 08:56 PM
Sheeboon alerted me many months ago to a Japanese term for people who show the whites of their eyes above the iris. "Sanpaku", which they have determined is a sign of pyschosis. This has become a standard characteristic of the communists attempting to take over our nation.

SC Anemia
11-19-2018, 09:06 PM
Sheeboon alerted me many months ago to a Japanese term for people who show the whites of their eyes above the iris. "Sanpaku", which they have determined is a sign of pyschosis. This has become a standard characteristic of the communists attempting to take over our nation.

Yanno, I really think you're on to something there. :lol
Have you heard her plan for free healthcare for all? That'll make your head hurt. :lol

Rape Ape
11-19-2018, 09:31 PM

This. And "problem glasses". Almost as good an indicator of "enemy" as shit colored skin.

Cracka Jack
11-19-2018, 10:11 PM
This. And "problem glasses". Almost as good an indicator of "enemy" as shit colored skin.

It's skin is shit colored. Double whammy.

Mushmouth
11-20-2018, 04:42 AM

I see monkey nostrils and am going to call it unless there's an objection.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is a spigger.

Thread moved..

Cracka Jack
11-20-2018, 08:35 AM

Thread moved..

HARRUMPH! HARRUMPH! HARRUMPH!!! :lol

Mushmouth
11-20-2018, 08:46 AM

Sandy
11-20-2018, 04:41 PM

Thread moved..

Who could object? From the looks she might be a quadroon. Now that I think about it, have we ever seen pictures of the parents? The gibs attitude and stupidity are certainly just like niggers.

Most Puerto Ricans have at least a drop, if not a groid in recent ancestry. Of the many Puerto Ricans I've known, a couple are very very white, that I couldn't imagine their family ever had a nigger.

Mushmouth
11-20-2018, 05:41 PM
There are pictures of her parents at the link below. I honestly don't think she's a spigger, just a funky horse toofed retarded communist bitch. But, hey if she fights Piglosi for control and wins, Pelosi will payback in spades, if she loses, she'll be gone next cycle as she'll have her funding from the DNC cut off completely. Either way it's a win win for the lulz watching the douche-o-crats infight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5905247/Girl-Bronx-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-actually-grew-wealthy-Westchester-County.html?mrn_rm=als1

Spigger with perhaps a little dune coon leftover from when they occupied Spain..

MineEvolved
11-20-2018, 11:20 PM
https://youtu.be/N2xDm-Y4l_4

And all this time I thought they were the Executive, Legislative and Judicial.

:facepalm

What a stupid bitch. Everyone KNOWS the three branches of government are the Gibs, Probation, and Apology branches....

AFN_Weasel
11-22-2018, 12:19 PM
If this communist bitch ever manages to achieve power, then this country is in trouble. I had the same feeling about Obama ten years ago, and I wasn't wrong.

Buck Simian
11-23-2018, 09:53 AM
This explains a few things about how she got where she is today:

During college, she was an intern in the immigration office of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy.[23] She graduated CUM laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences

And no, I did not make that up. :lol