PDA

View Full Version : ABC she boon Pres resigns after firing Roseanne and seeing ratings dive

Whitey Ford
11-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Hiring a nigger to run anything is always bad policy. At least this one got its comeuppance.

ABC Prez Who Fired Roseanne RESIGNS as The Connors Ratings Dive (http://www.independentsentinel.com/abc-prez-who-fired-roseanne-resigns-as-the-connors-ratings-dive/)

She was too busy gettin' her hair an' nails done to watch those ratings.

Channing Dungey, the ABC Entertainment president who made the bold decision to yank Roseanne after its star made a racist tweet, has resigned her post. Sounds like the rumors that ABC regrets their hasty decision to drop Roseanne.

It was a bold and idiotic decision.

The Connors, the replacement for Roseanne has dropped double digits and two stars — John Goodman and Laurie Metcalf — have allegedly been asked to take big pay cuts. Revenues for advertising are also sinking.

It's another one of those instances where I know I should've short sold stock in the company knowing full well that nigger leadership would lead to calamity. LOL

Whitey Ford
11-18-2018, 03:47 PM
Channing Nicole Dungey is an American television executive and producer who in 2016 became the first black American president of ABC Entertainment Group. As such, she is also the first black American president of a major broadcast TV network.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channing_Dungey

How are those magic niggers working out for ya, ABC? LOLZ

SC Anemia
11-18-2018, 04:51 PM
Hiring a nigger to run anything is always bad policy.

I wouldn't trust a nigger to run an outhouse and definitely not a network.

Ignatow
11-19-2018, 03:48 AM
It's utterly stupid to hire any nigger in an executive or technical position. They're just given a chance due to AA, but really unqualified. Just by the color of their shitskin, they get paid millions, so underservedly. And then a mess that a human inherits to fix later. Work must be based on qualifications, not skin color, but somehow niggers think they are owed advancements.