PDA

View Full Version : Texas dune coon sues Greyhound after being kicked off bus

White Orchid
11-16-2018, 03:06 PM
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article221685900.html

Sardari said in the federal suit, filed in Dallas, that he was harassed by the bus driver, assaulted by fellow passengers and removed from the bus by Greyhound security.

Since then, he said, Greyhound has defamed him in the media by saying he was removed from the bus because he “became unruly.”

Sardari also took video of the driver forcing him to leave the bus.

Rape Ape
11-17-2018, 08:40 PM
I watched the video, and it's obvious the driver is a filthy worthless nigger battle sow. He wasn't kicked off the bus because he's a dune coon. He was kicked off the bus because he's not a pure coal black nigger, and the pure coal black jungle nigger battle sow wanted to exercise its nigger juju. I don't really care, since it's jungle nigger vs. sand nigger. But I hope Greyhound gets fucked because they were stupid enough to put a nigger at the helm of a 25 ton commercial bus.

SC Anemia
11-17-2018, 09:11 PM
But I hope Greyhound gets fucked because they were stupid enough to put a nigger at the helm of a 25 ton commercial bus.

This ^^^

According to the suit, the driver had not called Wichita police but instead had called Greyhound security. When security arrived, they removed Sardari from the bus.

Security “made thinly veiled threats to remove Dr. Sardari from the bus ‘the hard way’” if he did not voluntarily leave, the lawsuit says.

Aside from the uppity cow driving, if be a wealthy man the day Greyhound 'security' man-handled me.

MineEvolved
11-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Can only imagine what kind of Dr. it is, if it's goin' Greyhound, ffs...