PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a groid that gets it

Whitey Ford
11-15-2018, 08:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6kBMsKw.png

Cracka Jack
11-15-2018, 09:12 PM
Factually, if it's great great great grand-nogs hadn't been shipped over here, it probably wouldn't exist. Nothing has done more to promote the exponential breeding and survival of these stone age creatures than being (sadly) introduced to human run societies.

The closest kin to that sow that would likely exist in Africa would be a century old dried out vulture turd, baking in the sun, that contained the remains of an ancestor.

Rape Ape
11-15-2018, 10:23 PM
If that ape's predecessor niggers hadn't been sold into slavery, the nigger war chief that captuered it would have simply muh-dikked and then eaten it. (Hell, he probably muh-dikked it anyhow before selling it. :lol) Most of the niggers that were sold into slavery were sold by other niggers that captured them in nigger tribal chimpouts.

Ignatow
11-16-2018, 12:07 AM
Yes, if niggers just admit how lucky they are, that they're in a civilized nation, and then started assimilating and acting non-violently, then we'd have Wakanda-like technology. But of course that's a fantasy, as niggers know nothing about culture, manners, science, humanistic concepts. So, one magic nigger may get it, but that's one in a million. Any nigger is just a waste of DNA.

Cracka Jack
11-16-2018, 12:12 AM
Any nigger is just a waste of DNA.

I have serious doubts that nigger have any DNA. I'm convinced that they are simply composed of mud, shit and vice.

Rape Ape
11-16-2018, 06:18 PM
Yes, if niggers just admit how lucky they are, that they're in a civilized nation, and then started assimilating and acting non-violently, then we'd have Wakanda-like technology. But of course that's a fantasy, as niggers know nothing about culture, manners, science, humanistic concepts. So, one magic nigger may get it, but that's one in a million. Any nigger is just a waste of DNA.

I don't even believe in the one in a million magic nigger. It's just a regular old nigger that Soros or one of his minions has trained will to ook magic words on command for shiny things, chiggunz, foadies, and wahmelly. Nothing more. Niggers are niggers.

Rape Ape
11-16-2018, 06:20 PM
I keep dreaming and wishing we had these back then, and we wouldn't have used the 'obsolete farm equipment' we're dealing with now.

Yep. With one of those, one (legal) Mexican can do the work of 5000 nignogs. Nogs are useless unless you chain them up and whip the crap out of them.
:whip

Ignatow
11-16-2018, 08:41 PM
Nogs are useless unless you chain them up and whip the crap out of them.
:whip
And even if they were whipped, they're still lazy and tried to escape any chance it gets. That's in Roots and Seven Years a Slave. Also, I agree Soros and shall we say his brethren are always pushing bestiality, miscegenation, mixing of humans with niggers and sand niggers, here and in Europe. Money talks...They got billions and billions.