PDA

View Full Version : Local Nigglet makes good

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 09:51 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/boy-2-dies-after-shooting-himself-family-says

A 2-year-old Alabama pre-criminal died after he found a gun and shot himself in the face on Wednesday, fambily members ooked.

He may have left a suicide note that stated:”Lawdy gebuss, Ize caint beez standin one mo dey, libin wif deez fuckin niggas!”, but this is unconfirmed at press time.

Good work Ke’Anthony! Good indeed!

Chimpwhipper
11-15-2018, 11:49 AM
Uhhhhhhh.. two year old vs. how much trigger pull? Mammy must have cocked it for little shitlet to blow his own face off.

SC Anemia
11-15-2018, 12:01 PM
Uhhhhhhh.. two year old vs. how much trigger pull? Mammy must have cocked it for little shitlet to blow his own face off.

No kidding, I've got a couple of two year old grandkids. No way it cocked it by itself unless the resident buck sat it down loaded, one in the pipe and cocked.

Know why else this is bullshit? Read...

The father had just gotten off work,” Gilliam said. “And probably just set the gun somewhere and like I said, children look and play around with stuff. And that just probably happened to fall in his eyesight. And he got it.”

A father in the home and one that "just gotten off work".

:bert

Chimpwhipper
11-15-2018, 01:01 PM
I looked in the Nigger Dictionary. The words "father" and "work" are not in there, along with "responsibility" and "commitment".

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 02:44 PM
I have a theory. You can tell the little shit beast could suck pretty hard with those bubble lips, and the bippy in its paw. It must have sucked the bullet right out of the casing, at which point it’s toxic nigger breath ignited the powder. No need to cock the hammer or pull the trigger. Or mammy just fucking shot it, because it couldn’t keep its “disrespekin mouf” shut.

Rape Ape
11-15-2018, 04:16 PM
I have no problem believing a nigger could fully use a gat, and rob a liquor store, at the age of two. Niggers are criminals at birth, and sometimes even before, like that time when that pregnant sheboon stashed some mawl likkuh under its dress. I'll bet the pre-baked proto-niglet reached down and ganked one of dem foadies. :lol

Ignatow
11-15-2018, 06:24 PM
Ke'Anthony, right. Another weird slave name. This is very good. At least 10 humans will be allowed to live and not be assaulted by a nigger felon.

Buck Simian
11-15-2018, 10:25 PM
I have a theory. You can tell the little shit beast could suck pretty hard with those bubble lips, and the bippy in its paw. It must have sucked the bullet right out of the casing, at which point it’s toxic nigger breath ignited the powder. No need to cock the hammer or pull the trigger. Or mammy just fucking shot it, because it couldn’t keep its “disrespekin mouf” shut.

:rofl

Cracka Jack
11-15-2018, 11:56 PM
Typical selfish, good for nothing nigger. Couldn't be bothered to make those other two little shitskins good before it cured itself.

:fume

Buck Simian
11-16-2018, 01:16 AM
Ive always wondered when these niglets self delete or meet the Bat Fairy in any form for that matter does its mammy still get to continue to collect a welfare check for it? Or maybe if it just gets taken away and put in foster care does it still count on her EBT card? As crazy as it sounds I am willing to bet they do collect somehow-someway.

"It Not muh fault the little Hellspawn muhdikked a light socket! I should still get paid!"