PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Who Shot And Killed Police K-9 Issued Batwings

SC Anemia
11-13-2018, 11:35 PM
A man armed with a rifle and a handgun was shot dead by police when he opened fire outside a banquet hall in St. Clair Shores Sunday night, according to authorities. A police dog was also killed in the incident.

Upon officer arrival, a male matching this description was observed standing outside the banquet hall," the news release said. "The male ignored several demands from officers and attempted to flee the scene on foot."

The department's K-9 "Axe" was deployed and was shot by the suspect with a handgun, the press release said. Officers returned fire, striking the suspect, who was taken to an area hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.

Axe was taken to a local animal hospital where he was also pronounced dead.

I'm not going to post a pic of that ape, fuck him. But here's the officer 'Axe'.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2018/11/04/saint-clair-shores-police-dog-killed/1888253002/

EDIT: At the link below are some awesome photos of the memorial service for Axe.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/police-k-9-dies-after-officer-involved-shooting-in-st-clair-shores

Chimpwhipper
11-14-2018, 07:02 AM
The dawg has a much more intelligent look about him than any nigger. His IQ is probably 60 points higher than a nigger's too. RIP.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-14-2018, 11:27 AM
The TV news broadcast of course includes the obligatory news nigger. Whenever a nigger does something horrible...nigger news guy reports the story. Muslim...a girl named Fatima Ali. A Hispanic...Hernando Gonzales. And on and on and on.

SC Anemia
11-14-2018, 02:11 PM
And here we see a pillar of the community showing his respect for Officer 'Axe' with his "fuck that dog" hoodie

What a shithead.

:fume

Ignatow
11-14-2018, 07:55 PM
I mourn for Axe. He's really more human to me than a useless savage nigger. I've always loved dogs since childhood. Used to have a GSD. One day in the cul-de-sac where I live, a buck was walking around, maybe checking out who to rob. He was out of place. I was outside doing yard work and my dog was tied. When the nigger came near the house opposite mine, my dog growled and barked and lunged after the felon-in-training. The nigg looked at me as if "why is your dog" racist; our eyes met, I gave him a nasty look and he knew he had better leave right away.