PDA

View Full Version : "Young man" D'Andre admits choking and hitting its burner, but it didn't muh dikk her

Sandy
11-13-2018, 01:17 PM
D’Andre admits that he has been violent with his ex-girlfriend, Autumn. He says he’s choked her, slammed her on the bed and punched her. He says they have broken up but always get back together because they can’t stay away from each other.

In the video above, D’Andre recalls what he says happened one night when he found Autumn passed out in a car. Autumn claims D’Andre sexually assaulted her that night – but he denies it and says he has a different recollection of events. And, Dr. Phil reviews the rape law in the state where they live. How does D’Andre respond?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/young-man-describes-says-happened-080011599.html

Mudshark whore gets no fucks from me. She's still lucky to be alive. Any humans who date her without knowing she burned coal, though, won't be so lucky.

Ignatow
11-13-2018, 03:00 PM
Verdict, NU for the nigger. Scarlet letter of shame to the nigger lover. Lifetime heartbreak to the burner's parents for not teaching their child not to fuck or even be near an ugly nigger ape.

Cat fur allergic
11-13-2018, 05:01 PM
Whats the dumb whore complaining about, its part of their mating rituals.

Boy
11-13-2018, 06:36 PM
That was just nigger foreplay, wait till he pours hot chiggun grease or hot water on her. Niggers lubs to do that...

Master Sergeant
11-14-2018, 10:25 AM
She'll burn again once she heals up. I've seen it before (my sister), nearly beaten to death by her chimp and she continued to fuck niggers. It's a mental disorder like liberalism.