PDA

View Full Version : LA fires: “extreme climate change n sheeeiiit”

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 02:00 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2018/11/12/la-county-fire-chief-blames-woolsey-fire-on-extreme-climate-change/

Los Angeles County Fire HNIC Daryl Osby dindu nuffins. Well, he did make excuses, that’s something, right? If only niggers were in charge of the environment, then everything would work out just fine! Perhaps Maxine Waters could sprinkle all over the environment, and tell global warming that it’s not welcome anymore.

Ignatow
11-13-2018, 04:48 AM
I've seen this token nigger talk. Can't understand what he's saying. I'm sure he's poorly educated, and just got to where he is due to apefirmative action. Fire chief my ass. Could you imagine how much this nigger is overpaid. This is why LA is burning, some dimwit nigger is leading the firemen.

SC Anemia
11-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Brown is responsible for this shit, the forests are mismanaged. He has diverted budget money for his pet train to nowhere, the delta water tunnel, so that LA can steal all the water out of the north and destroy the delta. Free shit for illegal sanctuary bullshit.

We have the highest gas taxes in the country and our roads are absolute shit. I wonder where all that money went? It certainly wasn't for controlled burns, undergrowth clearing, and or logging some of the trees off. Goddamn hippies.

Just wait till Gavin Newsom takes office and starts holding prayer vigils for the dead trees.

:facepalm

Brown is a lunatic and an asshole but we ain't seen nothing yet.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Goddamn hippies.

Well, at least nigger lovin’, Rick James cock sucking, Kent state commie loving, burned out Canadian hippy Neil Young got what he deserved.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Just wait till Gavin Newsom takes office and starts holding prayer vigils for the dead trees.

:facepalm

Brown is a lunatic and an asshole but we ain't seen nothing yet.

With thousands of lighted candles, no doubt! Lol

Buck Simian
11-14-2018, 09:15 PM
When the movie is written on this i am certain it will feature Will Smith flying some high tech futuristic airplane dumping some anti-fire chemical invented by Neil deGrasse Tyson and meanwhile some evil Donald Trump clone will be trying to stop them so he can financially gain from the disaster.