PDA

View Full Version : Wakanda’s ‘Black Panther’ creator Stan Lee dies at 95

Whitey Ford
11-12-2018, 11:29 PM
No more magic nigger tales to tell. I bet hell is a pretty vibrant, diverse & culturally enriched place.

Wakanda’s ‘Black Panther’ creator Stan Lee dies at 95 (http://archive.is/yg7fP#selection-317.0-317.53)

Lee, along with collaborators that included artist Jack Kirby across a half-century of comic character creation, first launched the Black Panther character and his kingdom in 1966, according to the National Museum of African American History and Culture at the Smithsonian Institute in the United States. It was the first black hero in mainstream comics, and the foundation of the popular Marvel-Disney film.

Buck Simian
11-13-2018, 12:17 AM
So this whole Black Panther superior African nigger nonsense was actually written by a white man? Niggers couldn't even make it up themselves? :rofl

Ignatow
11-13-2018, 02:12 AM
I've had it with this Wakanda shit. A scientifically advanced nigger culture, obviously all fantasy. I'll admit I liked Spider-Man when I was a boy then I enjoyed Sgt. Rock much better. Such comic-fantasies result in girly men and cucks. I mean no disrespect to those who like these Marvel universe stuff...I like X-Men too but only for 2 hours at a time, then that's it. These niggers never stop dreaming Wakanda. You know what's more real? Planet of the Apes. There's humans, and black nigger apes.

Boy
11-13-2018, 09:37 AM
He went full on dieversity nigger, tranny, lesbo, homo loving years ago.....fuck Stan Lee

Buck Simian
11-13-2018, 10:44 AM
The sad thing is niggers and even white people believe that Wakanda is a real place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTDQ0c7k9YM

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-13-2018, 11:22 AM
The boys in Wisconsin doing the white power salute is a national outrage, but Stan Lee doing the nigger power salute is just cute?

The guy who coined "anti-racist is anti-white" was right.

Cat fur allergic
11-13-2018, 04:40 PM
Don't forget about the x men who suppose be niggers originally :p.