PDA

View Full Version : Shootout at Taco Bell

Chimpwhipper
11-12-2018, 06:23 AM
Apparently a couple of Rastafarians decided to shoot at the poleeces in the Taco Hell parking lot in Albemarle, NC yesterday. My cousin was inside trying to get food poisoning with his fambly when he heard "BAM, bam, bam!" and saw a carload of niggers speeding away followed by a police car with bullet holes in it. The Man blocked several exit points from the county but Kromeshus and La'Ta'Quetremus managed to make it to Carthage,NC, about 60 miles away before abandoning the ride and legging it.
Crap. I just don't get it. Why niggers would shoot at their main protectors and dope suppliers like that?

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Why niggers would shoot at their main protectors and dope suppliers like that?

Are you saying that the cops in Albemarle are all niggers, like they are in Hereford County?

Chimpwhipper
11-12-2018, 11:52 AM
No. Predominantly white.They just sell drugs, protect dope dealers, and gain weight from not doing anything useful.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Your white cops deal dope? That's messed up. The nigger cops I get: they're niggers. In Hereford County all the cops are niggers, and they just cover for armed robbery, and stuff like that. It's a real country paradise.

Rape Ape
11-12-2018, 06:23 PM
The nogs must've failed to pay their weekly bri^H^H^Hcontribution to the Pohleese Fun' an sheeit. :lol
Corrupt cops who enable niggers are worse than niggers, especially if they're human and should know better. I fully support the death penalty for corruption.