PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Shoots At Police With AK-47!!!

Master Sergeant
11-12-2018, 12:23 AM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/albemarle-officer-uninjured-after-shot-at-by-shooter-with-high-powered-rifle-police-say/870933126

A police car was shot at by niggers with a high-powered rifle in an Albemarle neighborhood Sunday afternoon.

As an officer attempted a traffic stop, one of the niggers of a stolen black Lexus stood up through the sunroof and started firing at the officer.

The patrol car was struck three times, including the windshield. The officer, who ran off the road and wrecked, was not injured.

"It's very unusual for someone to blatantly and publicly fire at an officer," Bowen said. "Apparently, they don’t have any regard for our life or anybody else in the public’s life." (WERE TALKING ABOUT NIGGERS HERE SO HE'S RIGHT, THEY HAVE NO REGARD).

Police responded to a possible shooting on T.E. White Drive near Elizabeth Avenue around noon. Officers said they found an unoccupied 2002 Chevy truck with a bullet hole in the passenger side.

A short time later, police said the driver of the truck showed up but didn't give any information about the shooting.

However, witnesses told police they saw someone in the Lexus shooting at the truck.

Officers located the car on Highway 24/27 near Taco Bell, and as soon as police turned on their blue lights, the shooter open fired.

"We are very fortunate, very thankful that the officer didn’t get struck, or even killed, because they were using a high-powered rifle, which is extremely dangerous," Bowen said. "Handguns are dangerous, but rifles even more so. It was just a dangerous situation."

According to witnesses, the shooter was described as a nigger buck with dreadlocks.

Moore County Sheriff Neil Godfrey said a shotgun was found inside the car and an AK-47 was located a short distance away.

The sheriff said deputies were setting up stop sticks when the niggers in the car saw it from a distance, pulled over and ran into the woods.

Godfrey said several agencies, including a highway patrol helicopter and bloodhounds, searched the area for two niggers suspected of being in the shooting.

Chimpwhipper
11-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Yes. My cousin was inside Taco Hell trying to get ptomaine with his fambly when the nigs shot it out.

Buck Simian
11-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Was the nigger holding the rifle sideways? Wait, why would I even ask that. Its a nigger, of course it was.

Boy
11-12-2018, 12:13 PM
This is typically what the niggers like using. A total piece of shit, just like a High Point :lol

SC Anemia
11-12-2018, 02:57 PM
This is typically what the niggers like using. A total piece of shit, just like a High Point :lol

WTF? seriously, what is this?

Boy
11-12-2018, 03:17 PM

WTF? seriously, what is this?

It's a Draco mini AK47

Believe or not they sell them, mostly to niggers and spiggers

https://www.google.com/search?q=Drako+mini+AK47&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Master Sergeant
11-12-2018, 04:28 PM
The Draco is the nigger equivalent to an AR15 pistol. What's jacked up is I passed right in front of this Taco Hell a few hours before this shooting. I'm carrying concealed from now on everywhere whether it's posted or not.

I'm seeing more and more groids with the long black parka with raf fur ruffs now that it's colder. Winter TNB operations are in full swing and with the parkas it increases the amount of niggers carrying concealed.

Chimpwhipper
11-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Where you stays, MS?

Master Sergeant
11-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Where you stays, MS?

In between Concord and Albemarle. Hwy 24 from Albemarle to Charlotte is the major drug route. I know several Police that do nothing but profiling and look for groids hauling drugs out of Charlotte. Getting bad around here.

Chimpwhipper
11-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Stanly County has always been bad. So don't feel left out.

Master Sergeant
11-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Really the only town that's infested with them is Albemarle. The rest of the county is really rural but meth is taking over the whites real bad. Niggers don't cook it but haul it in.

Master Sergeant
11-14-2018, 12:25 AM
Niggers still at large since Sunday. Bailed on foot and evaded aircraft, flir and bloodhounds. This is some scary shit thinking niggers have gotten field craft enough to E&E with a large LE posse right on there asses.

Chimpwhipper
11-14-2018, 06:13 AM
They homies picked them up apparently. Niggaz always gets dey sail foam on them. Central NC polices don't have enough intellect or drive to A) run the plates or VIN B) go to the phone companies to look for the GPS trail. That only works on the Forensic Files program.

Ignatow
11-14-2018, 07:57 PM
Hey gents be safe and away from all niggers in your neck of the woods.