PDA

View Full Version : Niglets hold down, hump on and expose themselves to 5 year old girl in Kindergarten

Buck Simian
11-09-2018, 09:14 PM
First, the species is not mentioned but through research I have concluded there is a 99.9% chance these are niggers we are talking about. More than likely the girls are as well, so its just TNB.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/mom-upset-over-handling-boys-accused-touching-her-daughter/l2yl0EwWffJPJNeafZnOdI/

A mother said two boys pinned her daughter to the floor and pretended to have sex with her in a Dayton Public Schools kindergarten classroom.
“Why should my daughter have to experience that at 5?” the mother said. “No.”

She described seeing two of her daughter’s classmates, both boys, pinning another girl and pretending to have sex with her with their clothes on.

This school is buried in the middle of Niggertown, USA. Through websites such as Greatschools and Schooldigger I was able to find some info on this fine educational establishment. Greatschools gives it a ranking of 1 out of 10.
The websstie Schoolgrades.org gives the school a F. The school as a whole gets a 5% proficiency on testing in math, science and reading. 100% of the students get a free lunch though, so that is a plus. :snack

In 2016 455 of the students were niglets, 9 were considered mixed which of course is no different than a niglets and 14 poor souls are white children. What kind of maniac would send their white children to such a place? The good thing is judging from these statistics it is more than likely that these are niglets we are talking about. Also the mother being interviewed spoke all sorts of broken English and nigger babble.

SC Anemia
11-09-2018, 09:27 PM
First, the species is not mentioned but through research I have concluded there is a 99.9% chance these are niggers we are talking about. More than likely the girls are as well

5-6 year old boys humping a girl? Of course they're niglets. Monkey see, monkey do. Being in Dayton just confirms it.