PDA

View Full Version : Nigger at the post office with a middle finger tattooed on his arm

Buck Simian
11-09-2018, 04:52 AM
And he was working there.
Actually I posted about this same damn nigger a couple months back. It was on September 11th, the post office had not lowered the flag. When I mentioned it to him he just laughed and shrugged it off like it was no big deal.
Regardless this time I noticed something about this nigger I hadn't before. His arms were tatted up. Something that is a waste of time on a nigger, only tattoo they should have is their inmate number across their foreheads. One of his many tattoos was on his forearm and it was of a hand with its middle finger sticking up.
Well what should I expect. Its a nigger. But how on earth does a nigger or anyone get a job by walking in for the interview with that showing? Oh yeah that's right. Affirmative Action. Gotta keep those numbers up.

jenkemfactory
11-09-2018, 07:49 AM
glad you spared us the visuals.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Admire it, and ask to take a pic of it. I'm sure he's proud of it, and would be glad to hold it still for you. Then send a copy to the head postmaster in your area, and one to the Postmaster General. It's a long shot, but you might get him fired.

White Orchid
11-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Well what should I expect. Its a nigger. But how on earth does a nigger or anyone get a job by walking in for the interview with that showing? Oh yeah that's right. Affirmative Action. Gotta keep those numbers up.

Another reason why Affirmative Action needs to go.