PDA

View Full Version : Eagle's Point, GA Whiteys to secede from niggertopia Stockbridge to get a Cheesecake Factory

Whitey Ford
11-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Affluent Eagle's Point Whites to incorporate to get away from neighboring niggerfuxated Stockbridge, GA. Not to escape supporting po' niggers with their tax $$$, to keep high crime niggers out or prevent their schools from turning into ghetto jungles. No. It's to get a Cheesecake Factory!

“I serve on the Henry County zoning board,” said Consiglio, “and so I kept seeing all of these places like Bojangle’s, Waffle Houses, dollar stores, and all this going up in our county. And I was like, why can’t we get a Cheesecake Factory, or a P.F. Chang’s or a Houston’s? We have areas that have high incomes, so what’s the deal?”

Eagle’s Landing is a prestigious community that desires leisure, shopping, and dining amenities that reflect their gentry, said Consiglio. But she is convinced that won’t happen unless Stockbridge, or at least what she considers the less desirable parts of Stockbridge, are taken out of the picture. What exists both within and immediately around the country club already looks pretty posh; there is an Outback Steakhouse on the main commercial drag not far from it. But that Outback doesn’t rise to the level of the culinary opulence that Consiglio expects.

Stockbridge, GA has a nigger Mayor and an all nigger city council. I can only guess that the crime rates are off the hinges. Why beat around the bush? Cheesecake Factory isn't really that good. LOLZY

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2018/11/eagles-landing-cityhood-vote-atlanta-stockbridge/571990/

CoonTownYT
11-07-2018, 04:55 PM
My cheesecake is better by a long shot, but what could possibly go wrong? Get away from niggers AND have closer access to cheesecake? Yes please!

Cracka Jack
11-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Cheesecake Factory? P.F.Chang's? Way to aim high......

:facepalm

Whitey Ford
11-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Cheesecake Factory? P.F.Chang's? Way to aim high......

:facepalm

By nigger standards that's upscale, I guess.

They don't want a 4 Seasons or anything, they just want a Cheesecake Factory or a PF Changs. I guess they forgot to ask for a California Pizza Kitchen. They should ask for a 5 Guys Burger, that place is awesome.

Cat fur allergic
11-09-2018, 01:16 PM
No human dollar should be ever supporting worthless niggers.