PDA

View Full Version : Niglet makes grandsow good for telling it to clean its room, then self-deletes

Sandy
11-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Supposedly that's what happened, but who are we to question a double goodness? It could have been triple (the grandbuck wasn't killed), but it isn't a perfect world.

Authorities said the child, whose name was not immediately released, lived with his grandparents, who had full custody of him, officials told KNXV.

Woodard and her husband were sitting on a couch watching TV when the boy allegedly came up behind them and shot the grandmother in the back of the head, officials said.

Investigators said the boy used the grandfather's gun to shoot his grandmother and kill himself. It was not immediately disclosed how the child obtained the weapon.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/11-old-boy-kills-grandmother-being-told-clean-160503919--abc-news-topstories.html

Cracka Jack
11-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Rape Ape
11-05-2018, 10:23 PM
While two bats is always doubly GOOD, a young, enterprising DA could make it
:traybat + :traybat + :cuffs
The reason the grandspook didn't become a bat was because IT was dispensing the wings. I'll bet it chimped out when grandspookeesha chimped at it to beat the tar out of the niglet, so it batwinged both of them and continued slurping its bootlips on its foady until da po-po arrived, at which point it dindu nuffin.

SC Anemia
11-05-2018, 10:24 PM
The grandfather, whose name was not released, told deputies that the boy was "being stubborn" about cleaning his room after being repeatedly asked to do so throughout the day on Saturday

There's your problem right there. Once or twice, maybe even three times and then it's time to warm his ass up.

:whip

Sandy
11-06-2018, 11:04 AM
I’m not sure this was a nigger. Yeah the neighborhor in the video but, I’m not convinced yet... Did I miss something?

The name pulls up lots of sows, granted a couple of humans. My nigdar pinged though because this is something hardly any humans are capable of, let alone a young boy. Even the worst kids I grew up with wouldn't blow granny away just for being told to clean up, except for the niggers.