PDA

View Full Version : Violent crime gives niggers the high blood..

Mushmouth
11-05-2018, 08:07 AM
DALLAS, Nov. 5, 2018 -- A spike in Chicago crime was associated with a relative increase in blood pressure among people who lived in safe neighborhoods, according to preliminary research to be presented in Chicago at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions 2018, a premier global exchange of the latest advances in cardiovascular science for researchers and clinicians.

A study of 53,402 adults revealed that in Chicago in 2015, a violent crime surge that included increased homicide, assault and robbery, was associated with a 9 percent higher odds of increased blood pressure among residents living in low-crime communities compared to those living in high-crime areas. The results suggest that the environment affects heart health, and that violent crime happening elsewhere can affect others living in a city, even if individuals are not directly exposed to crime.

Previous research has shown a relationship between crime exposure and high blood pressure, but researchers wanted to evaluate whether crime had a broader effect on heart health and if stress responses varied between neighborhoods.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-11/aha-vcr102618.php

Cracka Jack
11-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Well it's certainly not from the stress of holding a job, raising children properly and trying to make ends meet...

CoonTownYT
11-05-2018, 06:27 PM
It also has nothing to do with eating a bucket of KFC a day, then spending the rest of the day at the Chinese buffet. There are very few moments throughout the day when a nigger isn't shoving the most vile, processed, carb and trans fat laden bullshit money can buy down it's face. I love when liberals claim they eat like that because they're poor. I bet your average nigger spends at least $30-40 on food a day, bare minimum. I see the shit all day, folks, but the coddlers would have you think niggers are so poor that they have to eat out the trashcan.