PDA

View Full Version : Remember this little niglet? Guess where he is now

HonkyDevil
11-04-2018, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LreVHr9sAwc

I'm not at all surprised with this outcome. This is a shorter version. There is the long version in the related videos section if you want the full story.

SC Anemia
11-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Oh man, he turned into a big ol' Fat Albert, biscuit-eating spook didn't he? They're gonna need a bigger rope.
:whip

Rape Ape
11-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Our only hope is this spook tries to nig on another nig or Da Po-Po and earns batwings. Otherwise, we the taxpayers are going to be providing this ape with high cost zoo accomodations for the next 50+ years.

Boy
11-05-2018, 01:01 AM
'Latarian' was your typical bad nigger, but aren't they all from that moment their mammies have their turdler burff bowel movement.

Ignatow
11-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Sounds like latrine to me. Little nigger said early on bad things are fun. When a gun is involved, it's a serious felony. I hope it gets 25+ years. High cost of NU but still cheaper than the mayhem it would do as a free nigger, raping, murdering, procreating more niglets or half breed sprogs.

Whitey Ford
11-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Seriously, I am shocked. I thought he was agud boy, turning his life around and would've graduated from Med school and going back to college to specialize as a neurosurgeon. :lmao

With a name like Latarian you just knew that Nigger U was in his future. At least niggers name their most feral specimens appropriately so you know what to expect.