PDA

View Full Version : Daughter's parents stop her from coalburning, jilted feetsball nigger plots to murder them

Whitey Ford
11-04-2018, 05:21 PM
The Rutgers University student charged in connection with an alleged murder plot had threatened to kill the parents of his ex-girlfriend after their recent breakup, sources familiar with the investigation told News 4 Wednesday.

Izaia Bullock, a 22-year-old junior from Piscataway who plays linebacker on the college's football team, allegedly was angry at his ex-girlfriend's parents over the breakup, which sources say happened because they disapproved of the interracial relationship between their daughter and the football player.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Rutgers-Student-Murder-Plot-Arrest-499178491.html

Cracka Jack
11-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Needless to say the parents will be blamed because raycism. Hopefully (but not likely), they intervened before the daughter had any nigger venom injections.

Teach your daughters, grand daughters, hell, all young white girls about the horrors of coalburning before it's too late.

Ignatow
11-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Probably already burned coal and smoked BBC big black cigar. Already tainted and dehumanized. Best news are no sprogs and new NU Ph.D student.

Sandy
11-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Probably already burned coal and smoked BBC big black cigar. Already tainted and dehumanized. Best news are no sprogs and new NU Ph.D student.

You're right for sure she's not just a technical mudshark. That means she'll burn more coal anyway, or worse, some unlucky human guy might touch her. I wish there was something permanent every coalburner had for life as a warning label.

I don't remember who, but years ago on CO, someone asked for advice because his girlfriend one night bragged about being with two bucks in college. The first thing to do, after having no more contact with her, was to get tested.

Ignatow
11-05-2018, 01:20 AM
You're right for sure she's not just a technical mudshark. That means she'll burn more coal anyway, or worse, some unlucky human guy might touch her. I wish there was something permanent every coalburner had for life as a warning label.

I don't remember who, but years ago on CO, someone asked for advice because his girlfriend one night bragged about being with two bucks in college. The first thing to do, after having no more contact with her, was to get tested.

The problem is you can't tell who burnt coal just by looking. Some sweet looking girls dress conservatively but could be burning coal in private. One human girl in our church was even a Sunday bible school teacher, then one day she was released. Why? She had liaisons with an African, not a local boy, not her fiance. It shocked everyone. People do have a right to privacy and their sex life, but not if she exposed kids to possible disease and bacteria she may have gotten from her lover.

I do remember that post on CO about the whore and the two bucks. All advice was to leave, then get tested ASAP.

Also, humans and parents have the right not to date or mix with who they don't like. It's not racist at all. Don't let anyone tell people you care about otherwise or guilt them into getting involved with niggers.

Boy
11-05-2018, 02:38 AM
Burn the coal - Pay the Toll.... Once a mudshark ALWAYS one. Her parents failed and even when they found out about it, did NOTHING about it.

Associate with niggers in any way and you get a nigger deal or death.

jenkemfactory
11-05-2018, 08:14 AM
What is he studying? Line backing? He plans to be a lineologist?
Oh, I see, he was put in Rutgers because he is a nigger.

White Orchid
11-05-2018, 10:21 AM
What is he studying? Line backing? He plans to be a lineologist?
Oh, I see, he was put in Rutgers because he is a nigger.

Affirmative action at its finest. :P

MineEvolved
11-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Parents: 'See why we told you that dating a greasy, disease-ridden subhuman with a brain the size of a chickpea was a bad idea? See how they plot murder when they don't get their way?'

Coalchute: 'You're right. I'll go find one that doesn't play football or attend university, that way it won't be smart enough to plan something like this. Because I love you.'

Rape Ape
11-05-2018, 07:35 PM
I wish there was something permanent every coalburner had for life as a warning label.
Well, there's AIDS, and the litter of niglets hanging off her now single neck. :lol
And, of course, the ubiquitous bruises and black eyes. :lol

Sandy
11-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Well, there's AIDS, and the litter of niglets hanging off her now single neck. :lol
And, of course, the ubiquitous bruises and black eyes. :lol

Someone should do a movie of a 21st century "The Scarlet Letter." A coalburner, proven because of her niglet, has to go around with a black "C" tattooed on her forehead.

Master Sergeant
11-06-2018, 05:18 PM
There's no cure for coal burning other than death itself which isn't far off when you tussle with the teakwood. Any "reformed" or so called "former" burner should wear a black dot like the Indian women wear centered on the forehead for the world to see.

I had a run of bad luck a few years ago where three consecutive girls I dated turned out to be burners. Luckily for me, they confessed this tidbit of intel before I so much as kissed them.

Ignatow
11-06-2018, 05:28 PM
There's no cure for coal burning other than death itself which isn't far off when you tussle with the teakwood. Any "reformed" or so called "former" burner should wear a black dot like the Indian women wear centered on the forehead for the world to see.

I had a run of bad luck a few years ago where three consecutive girls I dated turned out to be burners. Luckily for me, they confessed this tidbit of intel before I so much as kissed them.
200% correct. Toll must be paid. Once humanity is lost, no way can it be redeemed. Disgusting whores. There's no such reformation or forgiveness after bestiality.

Instead of a dot the mark should be NL on the forehead. Nigger lover.

There's a saying, if you sleep with someone, you also sleep with who ever that person's been with. That's why the hard questions need to be asked. I had to leave a woman I really liked because she said she'd been with Rauf who doesn't eat bacon. Gives me the shivers. Sand nigger lover trash. Better to have someone regular than a beautiful piece of shit.

Master Sergeant
11-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Whenever I meet a new girl, I check the music they listen to. It's never failed me yet and I'm 55. If they listen to cRap, R&B and even Jazz there's a real good chance they suck nigger dick. If the music checks out I make notes of their girlfriends, any white girl that has black girlfriends sucks nigger dick too. Then I look at what they drink, if they like cognac, alize and other she boon drinks, they suck nigger dick. If they voted for Obama, they suck nigger dick too.

zagnut
11-07-2018, 02:00 AM
I gave up on dating. I'd be blunt and ask them on their feelings of interracial dating and I wasn't getting the answers I wanted. What was even worse the majority became indignant and thought I was offensive because of my bigotry in asking the question in the first place. A veteran of 2 trips to divorce court convinced me that it was a damn expensive hobby and Ham radio was much cheaper. That is the reason my call sign is november zero tango india tango or NOTIT. The license plate on my vehicles is the Texas Radio Operators plates which you can put your call sign on your vehicles.It keeps women from wanting to drive your car and if you really want to piss them off just point to their chest at a stop light and watch what they do when people start laughing at them.