PDA

View Full Version : Nigger arrested for mudshark missing for over a year

Sandy
11-03-2018, 09:16 PM
I wanted to have sympathy here, but the "victim" left her home and college willingly, and it was burning plenty of coal. This wasn't just a girl who was pimped out after a nigger hooked her on drugs.

Ishi Woney, 23, was arrested on Wednesday in New Jersey on federal sex trafficking charges, which relate to the September 2017 disappearance of Corinna Slusser in Queens.

Corinna, a marketing student at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, left her small hometown of Bloomsburg in August of 2017 and traveled to New York, where she was last seen a month later.

Now the FBI says that Corinna, then just 19 years old, was staying at a seedy motel in the Bronx that is known for prostitution, where Woney met her soon after she arrived.

Woney, an aspiring rapper, was already sex trafficking another female victim when he met Corinna, according to the FBI. The other female victim called Woney 'daddy' in social media messages.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6343579/FBI-arrests-man-accused-sex-trafficking-Pennsylvania-woman-remains-missing-year.html

Boy
11-05-2018, 01:23 AM
Zero Fucks given....... they willingly hangout and spoke with niggers. This is what you get for associating with niggers.

Ignatow
11-05-2018, 01:41 AM
I have to admit, Ishi Woney isn't a typical nigger name, like Rakeem or Deontay. I feel sorry for the coalburner's folks. True, it was their job to educate their children not to get involved with blacks, but try as you might, sometimes kids just don't listen, and learn the hard way. Human parents have the media that brainwashes young people the glamour of human and ape mixing, and that's tough. At 19, yes she was an adult but hardly a true one, impressionable. She does bear responsibility for her fate, but I still blame most of it on the animal nigger. Prior to coalburning, a human is redeemable and beautiful, after mixing with shit, it's shit.

SC Anemia
11-05-2018, 01:43 AM
I'll be an asshole say it...I'm thrilled every time i hear about this happening. To me, it just means there's one less that'll drop out mutant butt-dumplings to contaminate the world with.
That kind of nastiness happens way too often. Those sprogs then mate with other burners or cucks and if this shit doesn't slow down, there'll be just a single homogenous race of 1-15% nigger.
Good riddance.