PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the Nigger Brown sculpture?

Mushmouth
11-02-2018, 07:16 AM

https://www.kmov.com/news/michael-brown-sculpture-on-display-at-the-contemporary-art-museum/article_d57367d4-d3f8-11e8-9017-d353d49bd9e6.html

https://camstl.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/10.19.18-Sanford-Biggers-sculpture-honors-Michael-Brown.pdf

jenkemfactory
11-02-2018, 07:20 AM
thanks.
That is confirmation that nigger march'n loot'n koon was just another nigger thug. That proves malcontent x-crement was just another cock sucking male prostitute and a typical nigger criminal. Same goes for al sharlatan and jesse jackass.

Ignatow
11-02-2018, 06:36 PM
That not is no saint. Deserved what it got. This is what happens when libs put equality in these niggers minds. Sure as hell we're not equal to monkeys.

Rape Ape
11-02-2018, 08:34 PM
I found another statue of Nigger Brown as a cute little niglet. :lol

100% Not A Nigger
11-02-2018, 10:32 PM
I made one this morning then flushed it.

Cracka Jack
11-02-2018, 10:40 PM
So the nigger "artist" didn't steal enough bronze to cast the whole thing... Doesn't really look like a 6' 5" 260lb feral doped up nigger either.

FAIL.

100% Not A Nigger
11-03-2018, 03:13 PM
A man was shopping in a curio shop when he found a bronze rat. "How much for this bronze rat?" he asked the shop keeper.
"Ah, the bronze rat is $15 but it comes with a story for $100."
"Forget the story, I'll just take the rat." THe man says
Soon he is waking down the street and notices he is being followed by rats. He walks faster but the rats keep up with him and become more numerous. He starts running but the rats still keep up with him and become even more numerous. In panic he flings the bronze rat into a river and the rats follow and drown.

The man returned to the curio shop. "Ah," said the shopkeeper, "have you come back for the story?"
"Screw the story! Do you have a bronze nigger?"

SC Anemia
11-03-2018, 03:27 PM
A man was shopping in a curio shop when he found a bronze rat. "How much for this bronze rat?" he asked the shop keeper.
Soon he is waking down the street and notices he is being followed by rats. He walks faster but the rats keep up with him and become more numerous. He starts running but the rats still keep up with him and become even more numerous. In panic he flings the bronze rat into a river and the rats follow and drown.

The man returned to the curio shop. "Ah," said the shopkeeper, "have you come back for the story?"

Bwahahaha, good one! :lol

White Orchid
11-03-2018, 03:49 PM

:rofl

I just spit coffee all over my screen. You owe me a new one. LMAO

Sandy
11-03-2018, 10:17 PM

:potd

MineEvolved
11-04-2018, 07:10 AM
Shouldn't it be laying face down on asphalt, with a lot more holes in it?

Ignatow
11-04-2018, 02:33 PM
Art is supposed to ennoble the human race. As nigger animals, art cannot help their species. There's also that big ML Coon statue in Washington. That sickens me. Why honor a fool who thought there was anything good about their race or species? As far as character, niggers have no character. They're all buffoons and criminals.