PDA

View Full Version : Oprah says the blood of lynching victims ‘seeped into my DNA’

Whitey Ford
11-02-2018, 02:37 AM
“I’m here today for the men who were lynched and humiliated and discriminated against and suppressed and repressed and oppressed for the right for the equality at the polls,” she continued. “And I want you to know that their blood has seeped into my DNA and I refuse to let their sacrifices be in vain. I refuse. I’m here today to say, ‘Don’t let nobody turn you around!’ You can’t let their sacrifices be in vain.”

She quoted Maya Angelou saying, “I came as 10,000 for all those who paved the way that we might have the right to vote.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/oprah-says-blood-lynching-victims-seeped-dna-stunning-speech-stacey-abrams/

Ignatow
11-02-2018, 03:11 AM
Voting is a human right in free nations, for well deserving citizens. Spooks should not be given US citizenship because they're just chattel, they're just niggers, and they only vote with their shitskin logic.

Boy
11-02-2018, 05:29 AM
You know what else has seeped into her DNA.......?

Feces and that battle sow flings it like a pro...........:fling

Cat fur allergic
11-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Niggers never earn their own freedom, that says alot. Majority of people in history, when enslaved rebel and that usually goes slavery. Niggers on the other hand, lived well under slavery. Too stupid to do anything about it.

Ignatow
11-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Her negress sister is losing. And so with that loser negro Andrew Gillum.

SC Anemia
11-07-2018, 06:46 PM
I wish a little AIDS would seep into her.

animal mother
11-07-2018, 09:00 PM
I wish a little AIDS would seep into her.

Yep, oozing out of Gail King's muh poosie.

Cracka Jack
11-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Niggers never earn their own freedom, that says alot. Majority of people in history, when enslaved rebel and that usually goes slavery. Niggers on the other hand, lived well under slavery. Too stupid to do anything about it.

Getting taken as slaves was the best thing that ever happened to any nigger... ever. But they're too stupid to grasp that.