PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for niglets trick or treating tonight

Buck Simian
10-31-2018, 05:15 PM
I don't have much to worry about. I live on a street that is somewhat of a dead end and nobody has kids down here. One of the streets that crosses it has been shut off and it really cut down traffic. Years ago it use to get quite a bit of traffic on trick or treat but now we are lucky if we get a dozen kids.
One of the things to watch out with niggers is this trick they pull. They will come to your door in a large crowd to distract you. The first one will come up and be all polite with Trick Or Treat, then hit you up with a sob story that they have a cousin/brother/sister who is in the hospital and they are collecting for them too. They have another bag for this other sick niglets candy. So naturally people are going to fall for this. Then the next one with the same group will pull the same shit, give the same sob story. And the next one, and the next one. By the time you catch on and question them about it they are either gone, you are out of candy or they scream RACISM.
And of course they also use this as a chance to scope out your house for items to steal.

Chimpwhipper
11-01-2018, 05:07 PM
I live at the dark dead end of a rural road. The only trick or treaters I saw were my cousins grandkids who live next door. No niglets.

Sandy
11-01-2018, 07:18 PM
My neighborhood is very human. We do have a few famblies around, and the cucks around the corner stick out because of their adopted niglette. I don't know how old it is, but it was about like a 10 year old human when they moved in last year, and now it's a foot taller.

So where did all the niggers come from last night? Not a lot, but half a dozen groups of niggers, spiggers and wiggers. Unsurprisingly there wasn't a single buck, always sows or burners waiting on the sidewalk. Of course the niglets were the greediest things you ever saw. As soon as I opened the door, they tried reaching inside my basket to grab a fistful. I'd say nicely enough, "Uh uh, wait for me to give to you!" Good thing we have a little foyer at our front door, so from the entrance they can't see what's inside our house.

Thanks to someone's recent advice, I didn't have specially aged candies, but I had a lot of cheap artificial candies on top of the Snickers and Milky Ways. Niglets got the crap, humans I'd reach down to give them the good stuff.