PDA

View Full Version : Sow Chimps With A Chainsaw

Master Sergeant
10-31-2018, 11:50 AM
http://www.wistv.com/2018/10/26/richland-co-woman-wanted-after-attempting-attack-person-with-chainsaw/

NEVER SEEN A SOW WITH A CHAIN SAW BEFORE, SHE BE A TRAILBLAZER AN SHEEIT.

Richland County Deputies are asking for the community’s help locating a she boon sow after investigators say she tried to attack someone with a chainsaw.

Tiera Burgess, 23, is wanted on a charge of first-degree assault and battery.

Investigators say on September 9, Burgess got into a chimpout with a person that became physical. Burgess hit and kicked the victim causing injuries, and reportedly charged at that person with a chainsaw.

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-31-2018, 02:14 PM
But no video??!!! When is a nigger not holding it's sail foam in it's paw? A chainsaw chimpout video would be epic.

Master Sergeant
10-31-2018, 03:50 PM
I figured there's too many moving parts on a chainsaw for a basic street urchin to operate. I cut 3 cords of firewood this season and my saw gave me fits from fuel mixture, bar oil, choking on cold starts, hot restarts, chain brake, chain tensioning, chain sharpening etc.

Cracka Jack
10-31-2018, 04:19 PM
But no video??!!! When is a nigger not holding it's sail foam in it's paw? A chainsaw chimpout video would be epic.

My thoughts exactly. I'd pay $1 to see a chainsaw chimpout. Come to think of it, that's the only thing I haven't seen a nigger turn into a weapon.... yet.

Buck Simian
10-31-2018, 07:38 PM
I was hoping this would have taken place in Texas. We could have called it The Texas Chainsaw Sheboon. Now that would be one nigger filled horror movie I would pay to see!

jenkemfactory
11-01-2018, 07:30 AM
yes! chainsaw chimpout!

Rape Ape
11-01-2018, 05:24 PM
OMG. Imagine a nigger chimping on another nigger with a chainsaw. First it goodifies the other nigger, then the chainsaw kicks back and it goodifies itself as well. I'd pay good money to watch a video of that. :lmao

Maybe we should let niggers use EBT to buy chainsaws?

Sandy
11-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Did it even know how to start it up? I'm thinking the typical 400 pound sherilla wouldn't have the dexterity.