PDA

View Full Version : Come back to Jamaica..

Mushmouth
10-30-2018, 07:02 PM
Resorts in Jamaica are facing a 'historic' sexual assault problem

Behind the door, her friend was being gang-raped by three resort lifeguards.

This is the Jamaica that the U.S. State Department has repeatedly warned tourists about. This is the island paradise that the government says has a pervasive sexual assault problem, the place where two Detroit women were raped in September, and an estimated one American is raped each month.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/10/30/jamaica-resorts-tripadvisor-sexual-assault/1520587002/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pokFsD1VHew

Boy
10-30-2018, 07:15 PM
Go to an island chocked full of niggers and what would one expect.

Ignatow
10-30-2018, 07:32 PM
That's why I don't go to nigger islands, third world countries, even Mexico. All the beauty of nature I need is here in the USA. Women go to Jamaica to pay monkeys to muhdikk them, older women who still need sex but no decent man would touch them. So they pay literally ugly monkeys to dikk them. There's been a show on Netflix about this. Oook apes hope they'll be given a visa to a first world country. No loss. Coalburning whores will be nig-deleted anyway.

MineEvolved
10-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Some of the choicest and most exotic real estate on planet earth resides in the Caribbean, only to be ruined beyond almost any hope of rehabilitation by niggers. And these monkeys say YT never gives them anything...

NotThatGuy
10-31-2018, 09:32 AM
Went there about 20 years ago with a gf I was with at the time. Never left the resort. She wanted to "explore" but even the front desk and security were saying "for your own safety, do NOT leave the resort". Never again.

jenkemfactory
10-31-2018, 10:03 AM
When I was a boy riding on the bus, we used to sing 'go back to jamaca'.

Master Sergeant
10-31-2018, 11:41 AM
I'm planning a trip to Antarctica within the next two years (the white continent). Why anyone would fly or sail to an island infested with niggers and think for one second that's a good idea is beyond me.