PDA

View Full Version : Tag game sparks nigger lotto attempt against Chesapeake Public Schools

White Orchid
10-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Yeah, niggers, good luck with this one. Tag is as old as beginning of time. Of course kids will get hurt!

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/education/public-schools/article_84a28ae2-d871-11e8-be55-6bbd0964810b.html

The suit, filed this month in Chesapeake Circuit Court, claims Javonte Smith was hurt May 11, 2016, while attending Indian River High School. According to court documents, Smith was playing "Sharks & Minnows," which involved students chasing and trying to tag others.

Smith was a minnow, sprinting to avoid a shark. He hurt both wrists when he put his hands out against a wall to stop himself, the documents say.

Specifically, Smith sustained severe fractures and "permanent impairment and lessening of his 'earning capacity,' " the documents say.

Cracka Jack
10-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Sounds legit to me. No more feetsball or tree hockey in school either.

SC Anemia
10-29-2018, 03:31 PM
Sounds legit to me. No more feetsball or tree hockey in school either.

You brought up a good point. I wonder if the attorney(s) for the school district have looked into whether or not this ape is playing football or basketball.

The picture with the article shows a high school so I'm assuming this wasn't some 5th grader. Just wait, it'll be like one of those hidden camera news shows where they bust people feigning injuries in insurance claims.
They'll catch this ape playing feetsball in no time. :lol

BTW, why are we raising generation after generation of snowflakes and pansies. Whatever happened to Smear the Queer or Dodgeball? You get hurt, you run some dirt into it and walk it off.

:bert

Cracka Jack
10-29-2018, 05:35 PM
You brought up a good point. I wonder if the attorney(s) for the school district have looked into whether or not this ape is playing football or basketball.

The picture with the article shows a high school so I'm assuming this wasn't some 5th grader. Just wait, it'll be like one of those hidden camera news shows where they bust people feigning injuries in insurance claims.
They'll catch this ape playing feetsball in no time. :lol

BTW, why are we raising generation after generation of snowflakes and pansies. Whatever happened to Smear the Queer or Dodgeball? You get hurt, you run some dirt into it and walk it off.

:bert

Sad isn't it. And who ever heard of a nigger breaking it's own bones playing? It probably got punished at hut for eating the last piece of chiggun.

MineEvolved
10-29-2018, 09:06 PM
Only proper way to tag a nigger is with a red-hot branding iron. Only then is it tagged correctly.