PDA

View Full Version : Flipping channels, I got disgusted

Ignatow
10-29-2018, 06:18 AM
Saw on a TLC a pretty woman with an ugly Jamaican nigger. TNB of self importance, arrogance, over inflated ego. Blond girl wants to import pet nigger from Jamaica. 90 day Fiancé is the show. Nigger kept talking how he loves his coalburner but just wants to get here. I am so sick of niggers and coalburners.

MineEvolved
10-29-2018, 08:46 PM
Vehicles like this is how the left intends to normalize things like mail-order bucks/sows, and the resultant chain migration.

Cracka Jack
10-29-2018, 10:30 PM
Television if fucking evil....... cancel it.

White Orchid
10-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Yeah, no kidding. WE TV used to be pretty decent, now it's practically nothing but nigger shows. No wonder people are cancelling cable subscriptions.

Ignatow
10-30-2018, 03:35 AM
Used to love American Heroes channel until it was removed from my package. Now I have to look around for good shows. All shows and commercials now have niggers. Sometimes I just watch horror and hauntings. Niggers are so vile ghosts don't even haunt them.

Master Sergeant
11-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Ever notice how the media and liberal advertisers are depicting white men as pussy ass gay skinny jean wearing morons? Look at that POS who does the Verizon commercials and the feminine guy who does the Chevy commercials. They want everyone to get on board with the inter breeding suck a dick liberal agenda. I'd hate to be a teenager today with all the shit that's filling up their brains.

100% Not A Nigger
11-03-2018, 03:17 PM
I cut the cable about ten years ago. Do not regret it at all.

Ignatow
11-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Ever notice how the media and liberal advertisers are depicting white men as pussy ass gay skinny jean wearing morons? Look at that POS who does the Verizon commercials and the feminine guy who does the Chevy commercials. They want everyone to get on board with the inter breeding suck a dick liberal agenda. I'd hate to be a teenager today with all the shit that's filling up their brains.
Don't get me started. I agree with your observations that the media shows effeminate thin white men, then there's a big nigger hero. There's one about yogurt and this ape QB and a puny store clerk. Then there's that "24" nigger doing State Farm. And lots of burners and oildrillers. Now there's a new show God Friended Me and the star is an ugly nigger. On Sunday evening. So I just end up watching ID channel with murders, etc. At least the star is a white detective Joe Kenda. It doesn't matter if a mixed nigger is in the ad, its just too much unreal portrayal of good niggers, when we know there isn't one.

Cracka Jack
11-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Don't get me started. I agree with your observations that the media shows effeminate thin white men, then there's a big nigger hero. There's one about yogurt and this ape QB and a puny store clerk. Then there's that "24" nigger doing State Farm. And lots of burners and oildrillers. Now there's a new show God Friended Me and the star is an ugly nigger. On Sunday evening. So I just end up watching ID channel with murders, etc. At least the star is a white detective Joe Kenda. It doesn't matter if a mixed nigger is in the ad, its just too much unreal portrayal of good niggers, when we know there isn't one.

So then why are you still paying to have this shit piped into your skull?

I know it pisses a lot of you guys off when I say this, but cancel your fucking TeeVee or STFU. Let's have a little rundown of what is available to view from that sewer pipe of depravity called TeeVee:

- Fake news.
- Niggers chasing a ball around.
- Revisionist history telling you that you are bad because you're white.
- Faggots. Loads and loads and loads of faggots.
- Black faggots.
- PBS.
- Infomercials.
- Commercials... Ok, so you pay to have TeeVee delivered to your home, but it still includes commercials?!?!? Sucker.
- Niggers of all sorts. Mostly fantasy niggers that don't really exist, but also niggers chasing balls around, and the ones on Action News that
killed some one/thing.
- Oprah.
- Faux News........ same fake news, different sprinkles on top... more attractive women reading the teleprompters and fewer faggots than CNN.
otherwise the same.
- Shitty "straight to DVD movies".
- Re-runs of M.A.S.H.
- Re-runs of Seinfeld.
- Kathy Griffin. :vomit
- Saturday Night Live..... Hasn't been funny in 30+ years....
- Sitcoms written to a ten year old's humor level, complete with laugh tracks and 14 minutes of commercial in each 1/2 hour episode.
- "Reality TeeVee" series that should make anyone with a 90 or better IQ take a shotgun to their TV.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you don't like it, shut it the hell off.....FFS!!!

Cracka Jack
11-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Go out and dig a hole in the yard, and then shovel it back in. You'll have created loosened soil that will improve microbes, fungi and fauna in the ground. Much more productive than sitting in front of the Electric ***.

Cracka Jack
11-03-2018, 09:33 PM
I cut the cable about ten years ago. Do not regret it at all.

I'm at about 5 years. I don't miss it either. It is shocking when I go somewhere (bar, restaurant, doctors waiting room etc.) and they have one on. The stupidity is painful to endure. If at all possible, I turn it off.

Ignatow
11-03-2018, 09:34 PM
In all fairness, the little woman likes to watch the golf channel and Discovery channel and I do enjoy watching crimes and how they are solved. And some PBS shows like Nova aren't bad.

Cracka Jack
11-03-2018, 09:47 PM
In all fairness, the little woman likes to watch the golf channel and Discovery channel and I do enjoy watching crimes and how they are solved. And some PBS shows like Nova aren't bad.

I know.. 0.5 - 0.6 % of what comes through the sewer pipe is suitable for adult - intelligent human viewers. I like that Italian lady, Lydia Bastavanich (sp?) who cooks on PBS. (I see her on Youtube now and then), I'd kill to get to eat at her table every night...... I'd probably gain 30lbs too!! :lol

Cracka Jack
11-03-2018, 09:50 PM
My parting comment on this thread.... Even if you NEVER watch CNN, or BET, MTV, Algezeera (sp?), HBO and such.. a portion of your cable bill gets paid to them.....

Sandy
11-03-2018, 09:58 PM

Progressive has a new commercial so progressive. Simply vile with its oildrilling cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyDYovg51UE

CoonTownYT
11-03-2018, 11:22 PM
So then why are you still paying to have this shit piped into your skull?

I know it pisses a lot of you guys off when I say this, but cancel your fucking TeeVee or STFU. Let's have a little rundown of what is available to view from that sewer pipe of depravity called TeeVee:

- Fake news.
- Niggers chasing a ball around.
- Revisionist history telling you that you are bad because you're white.
- Faggots. Loads and loads and loads of faggots.
- Black faggots.
- PBS.
- Infomercials.
- Commercials... Ok, so you pay to have TeeVee delivered to your home, but it still includes commercials?!?!? Sucker.
- Niggers of all sorts. Mostly fantasy niggers that don't really exist, but also niggers chasing balls around, and the ones on Action News that
killed some one/thing.
- Oprah.
- Faux News........ same fake news, different sprinkles on top... more attractive women reading the teleprompters and fewer faggots than CNN.
otherwise the same.
- Shitty "straight to DVD movies".
- Re-runs of M.A.S.H.
- Re-runs of Seinfeld.
- Kathy Griffin. :vomit
- Saturday Night Live..... Hasn't been funny in 30+ years....
- Sitcoms written to a ten year old's humor level, complete with laugh tracks and 14 minutes of commercial in each 1/2 hour episode.
- "Reality TeeVee" series that should make anyone with a 90 or better IQ take a shotgun to their TV.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you don't like it, shut it the hell off.....FFS!!!

Thanks for saying it all for me :lol

Master Sergeant
11-04-2018, 10:40 AM
The Progressive commercial is sickening. I'll bet their a real couple too. Probably isn't hard when casting for a pasty, fat, nerdy oil driller to find one.

Whitey Ford
11-04-2018, 11:53 AM
TNB of self importance, arrogance, over inflated ego.

Dunning-Kruger Effect.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect)

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

White Orchid
11-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Dunning-Kruger Effect.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect)

That describes most niggers to a T.

Ignatow
11-04-2018, 02:35 PM
I learned something new today. Thanks!

Sandy
11-05-2018, 08:12 PM
This morning I was watching some news clips, and one advertisement showed a white man and woman cradling a niglet. I was too disgusted to notice what it was about. It hasn't played since, otherwise I'd give the link, but take my word that it was disgusting. Maybe it hasn't played again because enough people gave negative feedback.