PDA

View Full Version : Oil Change... niggers in the waiting room...

HonkyDevil
10-27-2018, 03:51 PM
So I was getting my oil changed about 6 months ago and there were 3 niggers in the waiting room with me. The nigger sprog was running amok and I was doing everything in my power to avoid eye contact so as not to get it's attention. The sheboon was bitching about how she needed to get to work and the mechanics are telling her they would be willing to take her. The buck was pretty inactive until he was tired of the sprogs behavior and the next thing I hear is "Daddy don't hit me!" I'm not at all surprised and I look back on it and laugh. I'm sure they're beating the shit out of each other regularly.

Ignatow
10-28-2018, 01:10 AM
Ape hit ape, very good.

Buck Simian
10-30-2018, 09:49 AM
Well this is something i have never heard of before. Not a nigger hitting its sprog but a nigger getting the oil changed in its car. General maintenance such as a oil change is something they never waste their money on. They will spend $2000 for a set of rims for their nigger mobile yet cant spend $30 for a oil change. This is why when buying a used car it pays to do some research and try to find out of the car was at one time owned by a nigger.

SC Anemia
10-30-2018, 11:03 AM
Your mama's so black, when she gets in the car the oil light comes on. :lol