PDA

View Full Version : Burner In On Murder Of Buck

Master Sergeant
10-27-2018, 11:23 AM
https://www.fayobserver.com/news/20181025/lawmen-id-spring-lake-shooting-victim-3-arrested

ANOTHER BURNER LEARNS WHAT BEING A NIGGER IS ALL ABOUT

A nigger wanted in the shooting death of a Spring Lake man turned himself in Thursday at the Harnett County Sheriff’s Office.

Toby Mitchell McDuffie Jr., 32, is the third person charged in the Wednesday bat winging of Desmond Lima’s Dowdy, 23.

McDuffie and Marque Latray Smith, 24, are charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder, a Sheriff’s Office release said.

Coal Burning Slut Whore Brandy Marie America, 22, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder and accessory to murder after the fact.

The Sheriff’s Office received a report about 3 p.m. Wednesday of a fight and assault on the 300 block of Palomino Lane.

Minutes later, there was a call for an ambulance to respond to a home on the 100 block of Palomino Lane, saying it was needed for a person, identified as Dowdy, in the back yard of the residence.

Dowdy was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

America and Smith were arrested about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Authorities believe America and Dowdy were in a Coal Burning Slut Whore relationship. They did not release a motive for the shooting. All three are being held in the Harnett County Detention Center. Smith and McDuffie are being held without bail while America’s is set at $200,000.

Buck Simian
10-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Brandy Marie America? Is that her stripper name?

Master Sergeant
10-27-2018, 04:24 PM
She be strippin at the Steel Bar Club from now on.

SC Anemia
10-27-2018, 04:36 PM
Brandy Marie America? Is that her stripper name?

Or....Crystal, Tiffany, Amber, Brandy, Angel, Candy, Charity, Anastasia, Cherry, Jade, Charity, Destiny, Chastity (my favorite :lol), Raven, Scarlet, Bambi, Star, Diamond, Trinity, Lexi, Porsche, Roxy, Aspen, Chyna, Lexis, Unique, Chardonay, and Diamond.

Did I forget any? Oh, the best part is those names are to protect their privacy but they'll show you their butthole for a dollar. :lol :lol

animal mother
10-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Or....Crystal, Tiffany, Amber, Brandy, Angel, Candy, Charity, Anastasia, Cherry, Jade, Charity, Destiny, Chastity (my favorite :lol), Raven, Scarlet, Bambi, Star, Diamond, Trinity, Lexi, Porsche, Roxy, Aspen, Chyna, Lexis, Unique, Chardonay, and Diamond.

Did I forget any? Oh, the best part is those names are to protect their privacy but they'll show you their butthole for a dollar. :lol :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7URSM_ShQQ

Master Sergeant
10-27-2018, 06:14 PM
Where I live, most of the trailer park types and even some burners have names like; Kaylin, Jaden, Amber-Lee and of course Tammy.