PDA

View Full Version : Nun yells, cancels medical appoint of a sow that showed off its udders to feed a niglet

Sandy
10-26-2018, 04:05 PM
Of course the nun is now an evil person. She's today's hero to me.

Also of course, the sow is playing nigger lotto, with typical nigger lies

On Thursday, while waiting to see her doctor at Mount St. Mary’s Neighborhood Health Center in Niagara Falls, N.Y., Nolah Carter, 24, nursed her 1-year-old daughter, Nature. Carter, a mother of two, had already asked the receptionist repeatedly if there was a private area to breastfeed, but feeling “brushed off,” and at the mercy of her hungry infant, she threw on a nursing cover and fed her child.

Thirty minutes into the feeding, Carter says an employee named Sister Nora burst into the waiting room. “She said, ‘That’s inappropriate — you can’t do that in here,'” Carter tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “She had pure hate in her eyes.”

On Friday, Carter went to the police station and filed a harassment report against the health clinic. She’s also seeking legal representation. “This has happened before — one time I nursed my daughter in that waiting room and the receptionist kept skipping over me and delaying my appointment,” says Carter.

To create a more comfortable environment for a mom who was breastfeeding in the center’s waiting room, and other patients who were waiting for their appointments, we offered the mom a private room to feed her baby. When she declined the offer, she was politely asked to cover up. At no time was she asked to leave the center.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nun-scolds-breastfeeding-mom-doctors-office-thats-inappropriate-cant-184627115.html

SC Anemia
10-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Nobody wants to see that. :lol

BTW, I've had the unfortunate experience of seeing a nigger in the wild nursing a nigfant. It ain't purty and both times I've seen it, they didn't even try to be modest about it. Just whipped a big ol' teat out and went to it.

:hurl

Buck Simian
10-26-2018, 07:34 PM
Thirty minutes into the feeding

30 minutes? That is one hungry little beast isnt it? I could eat a T-Bone steak and a baked potato in less time then that.

Cracka Jack
10-26-2018, 09:43 PM

Monkeybash
11-04-2018, 02:43 PM
30 minutes? That is one hungry little beast isnt it? I could eat a T-Bone steak and a baked potato in less time then that.

Even as infants niggers gorge themselves on free food.

Ignatow
11-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Even nuns hate niggers. Even God. He made them niggers.
Uh-oh. Maybe God hates us too, because He cursed us with niggers?