PDA

View Full Version : African health care..

Mushmouth
10-25-2018, 06:09 PM
Robert Wanyonyi, shot and paralyzed in a robbery more than a year ago. Kenyatta will not allow him to leave the hospital because he cannot pay his bill of nearly 4 million Kenyan shillings ($39,570). He is trapped in his fourth-floor bed, unable to go to India, where he believes doctors might help him.

At many Kenyan hospitals, including Kenyatta, officials armed with rifles patrol the hallways and guard the hospital’s gates. Patients must show hospital guards a discharge form to prove they’re allowed to leave and even visitors must sometimes surrender their identification cards before seeing patients.

In its 2016 financial report, Kenyatta’s auditor-general said the hospital lost more than $470,000 in fees from patients who “absconded” without paying. That year, the hospital reported total revenue of more than $115 million.

https://www.apnews.com/daf47512c8f74e869b722782299b4a0e

Rape Ape
10-25-2018, 06:27 PM
Well, niggers ARE farm equipment, so this is just the equivalent of a mechanic's lien. :lmao

SC Anemia
10-25-2018, 06:30 PM
Maybe we could implement this policy in our emergency rooms. Every ape in the country is constantly clogging ER's with niglets. They get the little bastards treated and the county hospitals are stuck with the tab.
I say a strictly pay-per-view basis would free-up emergency rooms for humans with actual emergencies.

I was at an ER recently after hours with a cluster-migraine I couldn't shake and waited forever on the parade of niglets and little taco-benders to be treated for runny noses.

:pissed

Rape Ape
10-25-2018, 06:38 PM
Maybe we could implement this policy in our emergency rooms. Every ape in the country is constantly clogging ER's with niglets. They get the little bastards treated and the county hospitals are stuck with the tab.
I say a strictly pay-per-view basis would free-up emergency rooms for humans with actual emergencies.

I was at an ER recently after hours with a cluster-migraine I couldn't shake and waited forever on the parade of niglets and little taco-benders to be treated for runny noses.

:pissed

They should just invite the illegals into a "waiting room" that re-enacts this epic scene: :lmao

https://youtu.be/KQXR3AeuN5g

MineEvolved
10-26-2018, 12:15 AM
Niggers in Africa are able to figure out that other niggers in Africa are deadbeats, yet we can't seem to connect those dots...

Then again, only niggers would continue to give bed space to a nigger that already owes a bunch of money... :lol

Buck Simian
10-26-2018, 12:47 AM
Is this the kind of Medical system that Kenya's favorite son was going to bring to America through his Obamacare?