PDA

View Full Version : A free 5-bedroom house isn't gibs enough for this immigrant tribe of 10

Sandy
10-25-2018, 01:27 PM
Niggers, always wanting more and more. They turned it down so YT cucks will cave in and give an even bigger house.

A French migrant with 8 kids and takes over $100k in welfare just turned down a free five bedroom house because he didn't like the storage space.

If you've been working hard, paying taxes, and scrounging up your last nickels to hit up Taco Bell for a quick supreme, then you should feel really good about yourself for being responsible, fiscal, and be doing what's right. Then there's this bum named Arnold Sube who has 8 kids, lives in a shithole, takes $100k a year in welfare benefits, and just rejected a FREE five bedroom home that would have helped his living conditions improve greatly for his family who has no room in their current crowded and dilapidated home to do anything.

Nope. Daddy doesn't want the free five bedroom home. Meanwhile, many of us working folks would have taken that home for free in an instant!

https://trendingviews.co/immigrant-bum-father-of-8-rejects-free-5-bedroom-house-but-takes-1k-in-welfare/

https://d6n6n9x6.ssl.hwcdn.net/media/articles/5b7c31f7ea239family.jpg

Rape Ape
10-25-2018, 04:59 PM
If the nigger wants storage space, I'd suggest a cargo container. On a ship. With an itinerary that includes Wakanda. Bye, niggers!

That photo is a bigger disaster than any mudslide. In 10 years, half of them will be GOOD, at the paws of their own species. The others will be on weffah, in NU, or out robbing YT. Nope. Ship them all back to the Farm Equipment Factory In The Jungle.

Ignatow
10-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Subhuman apes. I know I'm repetitive but they're all ugly. No place in a civilized world. Just sickening.

Cracka Jack
10-25-2018, 09:08 PM
Whoever allowed them into the country needs to swing by the neck, along with every single member of their extended fambly. Whatever religious cocksucking retard(s) offered to give them a 5 bedroom house should never be allowed to vote or even have a drivers license. They should also be whipped back into reality.