PDA

View Full Version : How Megyn Kelly's Apology Should Have Gone

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 10:38 AM
I agree that Megyn Kelly owed her viewers and the world an apology for suggesting that it was ever appropriate for white kids to dress in black face. But here is how the apology should have gone:

"To my viewers, and the world at large, I am deeply sorry that I suggested that it was ever appropriate for white children, or any human, to dress up like, or otherwise act like a nigger. Niggers are bad through-and-through and it is simply not okay to let the idea creep into our society that it is otherwise. Historically, white entertainers dressing in blackface certainly had the capacity to, and probably did, contributed to the false notion that niggers are happy-go-lucky or entertaining or kind-hearted. That is simply false. Niggers are terrible and they act horribly, and it is not okay for a human to pretend that niggers are acceptable, or that it is acceptable to act like one or that it is in anyway acceptable to pretend to be one. Even at Halloween, when it is acceptable to pretend to be a vampire, or a ghost or even an axe-murderer, it is still not acceptable to pretend to be a nigger. If we did not know better in the 80's when I was growing up, we should have. So, to every normal human out there, I apologize for what I said. And to every nigger, whigger and nigger-cuck out there, fuck you!"

Ignatow
10-25-2018, 01:11 PM
:thumb I agree. Niggers don't need costumes as they are already spooks and ugly as sin, all of them. And that fucking Al Roker has the audacity to talk against a beautiful human. Niggers should know their place. In the olden days, it was just dealt with Toby style.

Buck Simian
10-25-2018, 01:18 PM
She brought it on herself. She used Fox News and conservative politics to build a name for herself, then showed her true colors by supporting Hillary and Bernie. For the past 3-4 years she has done nothing but buddy up with niggers and liberals. Supporting every freak show special interest group and taking the niggers side every chance she gets. I hope this destroys her career 100%.

animal mother
10-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Due to poor ratings, her show has been on death watch for months. This gives the cucks at the Nigger Broadcasting Company a perfect excuse to kick her ass to the curb. Watch for her on MSNBC hosting the midnight to 4AM shift.

SC Anemia
10-25-2018, 02:08 PM
I saw Kelly's apology and IMO, it was probably the best head she ever gave. That shit was pathetic and if she had a soul, she'd be deeply ashamed of herself. Not for her remark about black face but for the scripted, vomit-inducing reach-around she offered

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 06:48 PM
I saw Kelly's apology and IMO, it was probably the best head she ever gave. That shit was pathetic and if she had a soul, she'd be deeply ashamed of herself. Not for her remark about black face but for the scripted, vomit-inducing reach-around she offered

She should have jested owned it and appeared in blackface for the apology.

Blue Gum
10-25-2018, 09:09 PM
I saw the floppy eared piece of shit nigger al roker comment....so nigger al thinks she owes the nigger world a big apology....well I think you and every other nigger in the world owes all humans an apology for carrying you dirty stinking violent nigger monkeys on our backs nigger al roker

Cracka Jack
10-25-2018, 09:19 PM
That shit was pathetic and if she had a soul,

She has no soul. She's worse than the worst of CNN or MSNBC. She has a brain, but she's a soulless conniving cunt. I'd wager that she planned this whole thing just to get fired knowing that they'd pay out her contract.

I hope she gets gang raped by niggers and horribly disfigured, (more than her soulless face already is), and lives to be 100 years old being horribly disfigured and despised by every decent person on Earth. Children should cry when they see her horribly disfigured wretched soulless face. Everyone should shun her.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 09:38 PM
She just got fired. Dumb bitch. She screwed over conservatives, lied like a traitorous cunt, joined the leftist enemy and now she is out of a job.

I hope she ends up on the street as some nigger's hose receptacle.

Buck Simian
11-01-2018, 10:08 AM
And now beloved Today Show nigger Al Roker comes out dressed as a white man for Halloween. And of course defends it, saying it is ok for him to do this because he is a nigger. Al Roker is the one who pushed to get Megyn Kelly fired.

https://www.eonline.com/news/982438/al-roker-defends-halloween-costume-after-megyn-kelly-scandal

Roker tweeted the following.

I’m going to say this one last time, but the folks who get it, understand and the ones who DON’T, won’t. I can be Doc Brown, and I wear the outfit and wig.....
Al, I am going to say this one last time. You are a smelly nigger!

Blue Gum
11-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Floppy eared nigger monkey al roker is a Piece of Shit....you're a nigger al, and you and your Failed species are doomed....niggers were and Still are, behaving like stinking violent animals LONG before they were imported onto this continent.