PDA

View Full Version : Want to make a succesful shopping mall go out of business?

Buck Simian
10-23-2018, 08:02 PM
Move a shitload of North American Pavement Apes into the area.
Every now and then I stop by the old mall I hung out at as a teenager. Just to reminisce about old times, to look at how much things have changed since the 1980s. And boy have they changed. Back in the day you needed to call in the police with a couple hound dogs to track down a nigger in the place and they probably would come up empty handed. Today-well it still is majority white but you can see that it has the nigger cancer and the cancer is quickly spreading. I would say its at 30% nigger, and even has some exclusively nigger stores and a nigger barber shop. Many of the stores are closing. The food court is terrible, what once had actual Asians working in the Chinese type restaurants now are ran by NIGGERS. Not as many people shopping there either. All of the white people are abandoning the place and going to one of the white malls to shop. This is in a upper class area at that-well what once was. Nearby is a neighborhood full of apartments that at one time were rather nice. Lately a good amount have been turned into Section Ape government type housing. Right on the bus line, some even in walking distance and the buses pick those niggers up and drop them off right at the front door of the place. Around a year or so ago I was in there observing how nigger it was getting and I actually walked up to a female security guard and said to her this place sure is getting dark these days. She didn't get it. She thought I was talking about something being wrong with the lighting. Oh you will get it lady, you will get it soon enough.

UpYoursNigger
10-24-2018, 11:56 AM
Love all these news reports still trying to say how Amazon and online retailers are killing malls. Nope. Just niggers as usual

White Orchid
10-24-2018, 01:51 PM
Love all these news reports still trying to say how Amazon and online retailers are killing malls. Nope. Just niggers as usual

Niggers were ruining everything long before Amazon entered the picture. Of course most people (libtards) are too dumb to realize that.

Sandy
10-24-2018, 02:05 PM
The White Plains (NY) Galleria already wasn't as upscale as the Westchester Mall, but it had a few stores I'd go to when I worked nearby. Then it went to complete shit when shitskins started taking over. They'd sit in the same chair all day, wearing winter coats even in summer, stinking worse than Fresh Kills, and bothering humans.

A lot were officially homeless. They lived at a shelter outside town, got a free bus ride to the city center every morning, then got bused back. Many were homeless because they were mentally ill an sheet, meaning they were convicted violent niggers who never worked an honest day in their lives. Then one day, a rapist decided he wanted the next level of killing a white woman.

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/19/nyregion/mall-killer-in-hate-crime-is-sentenced-to-25-years.html

Boy
10-24-2018, 03:50 PM
Just check out Dead Malls and it will show you that niggers are 99% responsible for these malls closing down.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_I9g_binuUh1Pv3sSPCxg/videos

Rape Ape
10-24-2018, 06:55 PM
I stopped going to malls many years ago. The average mall today is a collection of head shops selling fur-didz, paw-didz, nigger clown shooz, and Hot Topic, so the millenial NPC greys can mindlessly buy all of the lame hipster crap the TV tells them to buy to be "cool". Sears has been circling the drain for years, now that it's basically glorified Koon-Mart, Montgomery Wards is long gone. I guess Macy's and Dillard's are still around, for people who don't mind their overpriced shit.

Personally, I buy most of my staples at Costco, Nig*Mart, or Amazon these days. And Nig*Mart's selection has been getting worse and worse over the years ever since Sam Walton croaked. Amazon is successful for a reason. Maybe their prices aren't always the best, but I can get WTF I actually WANT without having to drive all over town and finding the same low quality bottom of the barrel ghetto SHIT at the physical stores around here.