PDA

View Full Version : PETA is ridiculed for claiming milk is a 'symbol of white supremacy'

White Orchid
10-22-2018, 08:23 PM
This group of whackadoodles prove nuts don't always hang off trees.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6304113/Animal-Rights-Group-PETA-claims-milk-symbol-white-supremacy.html

Animal Welfare Group PETA has bizarrely claimed that cow's milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) originally published a blog post titled 'Why cow’s milk is the perfect drink for white supremacists' last year.

SC Anemia
10-22-2018, 08:53 PM
I was at the Ringling Brothers Circus in San Jose,CA about 6-7 years ago (before they closed shop of course) and while waiting in line to get in, I was approached by a PETA moonbat. They were of course, out there in numbers protesting.

One of the rare moments i was actually thinking on my feet, a crazy bitch asked me how I could condone such cruelty and confinement of animals.
As it happened, she had some yappy-ass rat dog with her on a leash.
I said "the same way you can condone wrapping a strap of leather around that animal's neck" :lol

Cracka Jack
10-22-2018, 09:13 PM
People for Eating Tasty Animals?

It's been a few years, but I really miss getting in a stand and blowing the heart and lungs out of some poor defenseless deer. :lol

Must be a mental defect in me due to my white privilege. :lol

SC Anemia
10-22-2018, 10:07 PM
It's been a few years, but I really miss getting in a stand and blowing the heart and lungs out of some poor defenseless deer. :lol

Ya fuckin MONSTER! Ahhh haha ha. :rofl