PDA

View Full Version : Teenaper starts things with white students, claims it was called a nigger, school video proves it's lying

Sandy
10-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Of course the lame stream media shows the nigger as the victim. Always.

A teen who was reportedly called the N-word repeatedly at school was suspended and had the police called on her after standing up for herself.

On Wednesday, Chanese Knox, a junior at Greendale High School in Wisconsin, led her friends in protest, alleging that her suspension in September was the result of a racially charged environment on campus that the school has failed to address.

:nigsign:lies

Merriett, who was not present for the meeting, says they suggested to her daughter that school security footage showed her body language toward the other student appeared threatening.

Since her suspension, Knox has suffered from nightmares and anxiety. She has missed homecoming and two swim meets, and her grades have dropped. But Merriett, who filed a police complaint against her daughter’s accused aggressor, says the protests will continue — the next gathering will be Monday afternoon in front of the school. “We’ll continue until the school takes action.”

:nigsign:lies

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/school-suspends-calls-police-black-student-stood-classmate-allegedly-called-n-word-005735493.html

White Orchid
10-19-2018, 11:51 AM
My my my...a lying nigger? Who'd thunk it?

Speaking of lying porch monkeys, these kinds of things also makes me question credibility the massive amounts of "YT calls police on niggers for..." stories. :bullmeter

Sandy
10-19-2018, 12:15 PM
Speaking of lying porch monkeys, these kinds of things also makes me question credibility the massive amounts of "YT calls police on niggers for..." stories.

We know how niggers act, so when whites call police, I assume it's a valid request for help or reporting a crime. When the lame stream media blames whites, that to me confirms the niggers' guilt, especially when niggers claim they were called niggers.

jenkemfactory
10-19-2018, 03:22 PM
filthy niggers.
i knew they were lying.
the news will always cover for them.

Ignatow
10-20-2018, 01:35 AM
Now we all know how honest and virtuous all black folks are.