PDA

View Full Version : Death has no meaning to evil stabby Mudmonster Timmy Kinner

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 07:05 PM
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article220233300.html

The Ada County Prosecutor’s Office announced Thursday that it will pursue the death penalty for Timmy Earl Kinner Jr., the man charged in a June stabbing rampage that left a 3-year-old girl dead and eight other refugees wounded.

No great loss, more like a community service.

Kinner is set to go to trial Jan. 3. His attorneys have raised concerns over his mental health in recent hearings, asking that he be committed to a state facility for treatment.

His mental health? He’s a fucking NIGGER!!! That’s like the worst mental health problem EVER!!

He has repeatedly refused to meet with a psychologist assigned to evaluate his health, according to officials. However, he has continued to write letters to prosecutors, sending three last week.

Lemme guess, "...MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA" in crayon. I hope they release these.

Anyway, I hope they sell tickets to this. Not sure of what method this ugly nog will be batwinged, but it should be something festive like they did to William Wallace.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 04:09 AM
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article223571480.html?fbclid=IwAR2rKLSO2mjDoXWjZNV DlVGtkyYdMPZHzxCDQgGsmd3sLfhHuuOCBFp5Msk

Timmy Earl Kinner Jr., accused of stabbing nine people in Boise last June, wants to change his name to Eternal Love, according to court records.

How about “Eternal Stabby Batwings muzinigger-slayer Lubbs”?

Ignatow
01-17-2019, 01:38 PM
One victim was from Ethiopia. If a sand nigger, well and good.
Such a waste of time and resources to even hold a trial. Really, niggers first need to be deemed animals, with no citizenship or rights. So, all cases dealing with niggers should just end with swift ultimate justice.

Boy
01-17-2019, 02:30 PM
EVERY fuck nigger in the world now tries and uses that damn excuse "I'z habs a mental problem"

I'm so damn sick and tired of hearing them use that bullshit excuse.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 04:12 PM
If you scroll down the article, there is a story about the sow of a dead nigglet trying to sue the apartment complex, where Stabby Mcnigface was staying illegally. As if the apartment manager can control the behavior of a bunch of rent free low IQ niggers.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 04:31 PM
EVERY fuck nigger in the world now tries and uses that damn excuse "I'z habs a mental problem"

I'm so damn sick and tired of hearing them use that bullshit excuse.

They just ruled him mentally unfit to stand trial. The fucks! Now we have to wait for him to try to escape for a chance at batwings.

Boy
01-17-2019, 05:21 PM
They just ruled him mentally unfit to stand trial. The fucks! Now we have to wait for him to try to escape for a chance at batwings.

That means he goes to a state run psych prison. They pump them full of so many psych meds it turns them into zombies.

I have a friend that is a corrections guard at a psychiatric prison upstate here in NY and he's told me they have them so drugged up, they do what they call the "Thorazine Shuffle"