PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the niggershines under control in Baltimore?

Mushmouth
10-18-2018, 06:02 PM
Take the fatties off of desk duty..

230 officers assigned to administrative duties will go on patrol, putting a total of 650 officers on the streets in a department struggling to fill 500 vacancies.

Tuggle says they'll keep desk officers on patrol until they're no longer needed or the department can no longer function with administrative duties going undone.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-puts-230-desk-officers-streets-murders-mount-131536561.html

Boy
10-18-2018, 07:01 PM
NO...NO...NO.. do NOT put more cops on the skreets of Nigamore. Without all the nigger shines, stabbing, sheboon chimpouts, niglet :nigbbq and killings, where will I get my entertainment.

Cracka Jack
10-18-2018, 08:45 PM
NO...NO...NO.. do NOT put more cops on the skreets of Nigamore. Without all the nigger shines, stabbing, sheboon chimpouts, niglet :nigbbq and killings, where will I get my entertainment.

Don't worry boss, it won't make a lick of difference. Baltimore is fuxated beyond hope.

zagnut
10-18-2018, 11:12 PM
Napalm.

Highlandoutlaw76
10-19-2018, 12:13 PM
Napalm.

Too bad they decommissioned all the 25mt b41 bombs, 1 or two of those dropped on bmore would take care of the problem

Sandy
10-19-2018, 12:24 PM
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

MineEvolved
10-19-2018, 03:50 PM
This is a real panic reaction here. The part of this story that no one is talking about is that LEO recruitment efforts are failing miserably. NO ONE wants to be a cop in Baltimore. This could be the first city in the U.S. where martial law is declared in peacetime, where no natural disaster (other than niggers) is occurring. Won't surprise me a bit if I wake up tomorrow and read that law enforcement duties have been handed over to the U.S. Army or the national guard. Since they won't do anything to cage the niggers, they'll scatter like roaches to other areas.