PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Swedish Police Officers come to America to arrest wild, feral niggers on the NY Subway

Whitey Ford
10-18-2018, 01:37 AM
That's an awful long way to come to arrest some feral, wild and lawless niggers! The blood of their Viking Ancestors is strong with these ones and they don't give a sailing shit for US nigger TNB. Godspeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=pBekdnGWAcs

zagnut
10-18-2018, 03:39 PM
They need to teach them the curb stomp manuver.

MineEvolved
10-19-2018, 04:29 PM
And yet, they won't do a fucking thing about the niggers currently swamping their own country, raping and killing the population. Fuck them. How many of their own women were assaulted, raped, or killed while they were on vacation in the Big Apple? This doesn't impress me.

Sandy
10-23-2018, 04:28 PM
And yet, they won't do a fucking thing about the niggers currently swamping their own country, raping and killing the population. Fuck them. How many of their own women were assaulted, raped, or killed while they were on vacation in the Big Apple? This doesn't impress me.

This times ten. On the other hand, it might not be so bad if they help here. Their country is just about lost beyond all hope, and ours can still be saved.

Rastus Nigger
10-28-2018, 08:55 PM
I still prefer seeing feral niggers get the nightstick serenade to the skull before being taken to NU.

Ignatow
10-29-2018, 04:40 PM
It should begin in their homeland. Why are they allowing niggers, Somalis, Muslims in their country, paying for those filth, who rape their wives and daughters? This should never happen here in the US.