PDA

View Full Version : 2 Religious Cucks Decide to Have 3 Niglet Babies - Mudshark Wife Gets Nigger Eggs Implanted

Boy
10-17-2018, 02:29 PM
This is back from 2016 but I thought it worthy to post again. It is a truly puke worthy, so don't have just eaten dinner :lol

These two nigger loving traitorous cucks will end up beaten, robed, raped and eventually murdered by their pet sprogs.

Literally Cucked: White Couple Uses In-Vitro Fertilization To Produce Three Niglet Children

The nigger loving hoe has that look of a mudshark, coal burning cum dumpster

We have officially hit rock bottom, folks, with the emergence of a White couple in America using the wonders of European-produced science to commit a blasphemous act against both Almighty God and nature.
According to Aaron and Rachel Halbert, the decision to implant Negro sperm [INCOG: from my reading they were two already fertilized, fully Negro frozen embryos, with one dividing unexpectedly] as part of the demographic replacement of their own race came about due to the “will of the Lord,” and follows a lifetime of spreading Christian teachings to Third-World primitives incapable of even understanding such deep spiritual principles.

http://incogman.net/2016/04/white-couple-birth-three-in-vitro-future-criminals/

Original Article: Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4b7068ed0156) < Long Puke worthy article

Ignatow
10-17-2018, 06:34 PM
I've never understood this. Already good looking white people wanting to be associated with ugly nigger culture and genes. Why? Why? Yes these people are crazy but why even let niggers' , plural, in one's body? It's not good to mix with animals and blacks, period. That's not racist, it's just common sense. Who's planting these thoughts in human children? Fucking Hollywood media liberals.

Rape Ape
10-17-2018, 08:06 PM
But I will be!
:rofl

jenkemfactory
10-17-2018, 08:10 PM
And Michael Jackson did the opposite.
He had white eggs and white sperm embedded in a woman so that his children will come out completely white and without his nasty dark negro DNA.

Cracka Jack
10-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Not so very long ago, just mentioning that you wanted to do something like that would land you in an insane asylum.

SC Anemia
10-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Ya gotta be fuckin kidding! These two morons did this on purpose? How in God's name did a trio of niglets not rot a Caucasian uterus from the inside out?

:bert

Guarantee these two fucktards will be welcoming grandniglets in about 12-13 years.

jenkemfactory
10-18-2018, 12:33 AM
Not so very long ago, just mentioning that you wanted to do something like that would land you in an insane asylum.

Which is exactly where the above mentioned belongs.
But its too late. Now they belong on the moon. Please send them there. I'll donate the catapult, you donate the accelerant.