PDA

View Full Version : Baked nigglet recipe wins free court date for grandsow

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 09:09 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/mississippi-toddler-found-dead-in-oven-grandmother-charged-with-murder

A Mississippi grossnigger was charged with first-degree murder Tuesday after her 20-month-old nigglet was found stabbed and burned inside an oven.

I suspect the stab wound was probably a meat thermometer.

Cracka Jack
10-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Hmmm..... They must not know how to make ghetto lobster down there in Missipp..

Inquiring Planters want to know, was the niglet basted? Was it marinated? A dry rub perhaps?

Was it going to be cooked with the entrails still inside?

:lol

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 10:45 PM
Inquiring Planters want to know, was the niglet basted? Was it marinated? A dry rub perhaps?

I would hazard a guess that it was both marinated in, and basted with Mississippi Jenkum Sauce.

Ignatow
10-17-2018, 02:55 AM
They're just like us. Though I've never heard of any other similar monkeyshines.

Mushmouth
10-17-2018, 07:15 AM
Ha! I knew it..

:nigdar

Buck Simian
10-17-2018, 07:46 AM
At least this one knows how to cook and used a actual oven. We had one in my city several years back who went the cheap route. Treated her niglet like a TV Dinner and threw it in the microwave oven.

On a side note these two nigger cops look like they ate the evidence.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 08:45 AM
She probably stole the recipe from the Betty Cracker Cook Book.

jenkemfactory
10-17-2018, 09:43 AM
Nigger animals probably taste like shit, which is why sharks wont eat them.

Sandy
10-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Did it take more than one guess that this had to be niggers?

SHAW, Miss. — A 48-year-old grandmother has been charged with first-degree murder in connection to the death of her 20-month-old grandchild, authorities said.

Bolivar County Sheriff Kevin Williams said Carolyn Jones was charged Tuesday in the death of Royalty Marie Floyd. Williams said the cause of death is still under investigation, but the toddler’s body was found stabbed and burned in an oven in a Shaw, Mississippi, home.

“I’ve been doing law enforcement for 25 or 26 years now,” Williams told The Associated Press. “This is one of the most horrible things I’ve seen in doing law enforcement. The hardest part ... is to see a child victim.”

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/sheriff-grandmother-charged-with-murder-after-found-toddler-dead-oven-sheriff-says/h0okbydojf4upDH5UzrvvN/

It would be a horrific sight to see a nigger carcass of any kind. Could the oven be salvaged in a metal works furnace, or would it be impossible to remove the impurities?

SGT@Arms
10-17-2018, 10:19 AM
We've seen boiled, deep fried, poached, BBq'd, and now baked. When are we gonna get one cooked on a George Foreman grill?

If they could figure out how to dismember an ape body other than beheading it....We'd already be there. I'd say: "Stay tuned."

UpYoursNigger
10-17-2018, 12:46 PM
I swear it's the only time niggers ever cook. Otherwise they're always at Mcniggers, Popeyes, or Burger Koon

Boy
10-17-2018, 12:54 PM
Next time she should have used Chef Jerome's ghetto lobsta recipe

Boy
10-17-2018, 01:18 PM
Reminds me of this story :lol

Niggers are the same wherever they're, or what species they're.

https://niggeruniversity.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/nigger-tenderizes-burns-and-plans-on-ghetto-lobsterizing-its-niglet/

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Will the niggers on the jury be able to sample the baked nigglet? (Asking for Maxine Waters personal assistant)

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 11:36 PM
If it turns out that granmammy used a rotisserie on this nigglet, she needs to be given a show on PBS right after Sesame Street. The Groid Gourmet or something like that.

Blue Gum
10-18-2018, 03:04 AM
I wanna know if these niggers get all these recipes from a nigger cook book? Ghetto lobster, chocolate nigger chip cookies, slow baked niglet with country vegetables, nigger pot pie and braised niglet with jenkin mushroom sauce to name a few...