PDA

View Full Version : Nigger doctor takes a piss and doesn't wash his paws

Buck Simian
10-15-2018, 11:43 PM
So I am in this hospital today. I go in the restroom to take a piss. Inside is some nigger in a cheap Doctor Halloween costume pissing. It turns around and walks out without washing it's nasty paws. As screwed up as the world is these days with affirmative action everywhere you go the nigger probably headed straight over to do brain surgery on some poor unknowing white person.

White Orchid
10-16-2018, 12:08 PM
So I am in this hospital today. I go in the restroom to take a piss. Inside is some nigger in a cheap Doctor Halloween costume pissing. It turns around and walks out without washing it's nasty paws. As screwed up as the world is these days with affirmative action everywhere you go the nigger probably headed straight over to do brain surgery on some poor unknowing white person.

How ironic is this? Niggers are always screaming about YT not washing their hands. Talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

Sandy
10-16-2018, 12:25 PM
We can only hope it wasn't a real doctor, but that still means it was up to no good, probably using a cheap lab coat so it can molest someone. This is why if you're sent to a nigger doctor or nurse, run away and run quickly.

jenkemfactory
10-16-2018, 04:45 PM
ah bes a dochtah