PDA

View Full Version : Zebra of Sussex is pregnant...any bets on if she shits out a niglet?

White Orchid
10-15-2018, 12:46 PM
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1051739344887848960

Looks like she has her royal oil driller reeled in for life now. :gibs

Boy
10-15-2018, 01:32 PM
Don't worry when the sprog turn 8 or so it will muh-dik everything in sight, steal everything and then most likely kill it mammy and baby daddy.

SC Anemia
10-15-2018, 02:37 PM
I'm going to be kind of anxious for the birf myself. I'm really hoping that some recessive nigger DNA crawls out and expresses itself BIG TIME.
I'll be laughing my ass off when a real Mississippi field nigger throw-back shows up. :lol

5181 Hope it looks just like Buckwheat.

Whitey Ford
10-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Meghan expecting royal baby next spring
(https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45861683)

The Duchess of Sussex is pregnant and is due to give birth next spring, Kensington Palace has revealed.

The announcement came as Meghan, 37, and Prince Harry, 34, arrived in Sydney on Monday ahead of a 16-day tour of Australia and New Zealand.

Kensington Palace said the couple, who got married in Windsor five months ago, were "delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public".

Their baby will be seventh in line to the throne.

An unborn nigger is 7th in line to the throne!

I weep for you, Britain.

https://i.imgur.com/c739mz7.png

Moolie Mook
10-15-2018, 10:15 PM
No way a nigger is in line for the throne. They've got royal DNA tests all ready to go if it ever came to Harry somehow being ready to ascend... no way that ginger is royal blood. If he was, they would have NEVER allowed him to marry a nigger - NO WAY ON EARTH the crown would ever allow a nigger in the woodpile.

Sandy
10-15-2018, 10:40 PM
Her Majesty must be so proud. To think that a mutant has a slim mathematical chance at the throne must be giving her ulcers. At least this couple and their sprog can't be clever enough to cause a lot of accidents and scandals so they'll be crowned.

Times sure have changed. I'm no fan of the royals, but only last century a king had to abdicate to marry a once-divorced commoner. If he hadn't been king and merely in line, wouldn't he have still had to renounce all claims?

Ignatow
10-16-2018, 05:06 AM
The corgis are more likely to be monarchs than a monkey.

Cracka Jack
10-16-2018, 10:04 PM
The "Royals" are just a bunch of inbred moochers. Made their money off of heroin, contrived wars, and filthy money changing bankers. Fuck them all. If every last one of them got gang raped and tortured to death by their pet imported niggers, the world would be better off.

MineEvolved
10-16-2018, 10:39 PM
No way a nigger is in line for the throne. They've got royal DNA tests all ready to go if it ever came to Harry somehow being ready to ascend... no way that ginger is royal blood. If he was, they would have NEVER allowed him to marry a nigger - NO WAY ON EARTH the crown would ever allow a nigger in the woodpile.

This^^^....first time Harry or the sow shot their mouths off, the test results would be released. Harry is the Theon Greyjoy of the house of Windsor, and I'm pretty sure he knows it clearly.

They'll call the sprog 'Curly' when it goes off to Eton.

Moolie Mook
10-16-2018, 11:25 PM
The "Royals" are just a bunch of inbred moochers. Made their money off of heroin, contrived wars, and filthy money changing bankers. Fuck them all. If every last one of them got gang raped and tortured to death by their pet imported niggers, the world would be better off.

This.

Odin's balls
10-17-2018, 01:19 PM

Exactly that. Harry Hewitt isn't Charles' son and we all know it.

Only the most rabid royal lovers actually believe that Diana wasn't a manipulative, thick as pigshit muslim shagging slag.

Anyway, MEagain is now set for life. Even though the marriage will be over in about five years... Tops.

Whitey Ford
10-17-2018, 02:04 PM

The "British" Royal Family are actually German, LOL.

Why are the royals STILL hiding their German past?: Queen urged to display German uniform worn by her grandfather as Britain headed for war with his cousin The Kaiser

Upon receiving a summons to Buckingham Palace, the new Prime Minister Lloyd George sneered: ‘I wonder what my little German friend has got to say to me.’ He was talking about his sovereign, George V.

After all, George was a German, though he lived the life of an English gentleman.

His father was descended from two separate strains of German blood, the family surname — rarely used — being Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

His wife, Queen Mary, though the first consort for 400 years to speak English as her mother tongue, did so with a guttural German accent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697882/Why-royals-STILL-hiding-German-past-Queen-urged-display-German-uniform-worn-grandfather-Britain-headed-war-cousin-The-Kaiser.html

I could never quite get how the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was "British" Royalty.

Odin's balls
10-17-2018, 02:43 PM
The "British" Royal Family are actually German, LOL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697882/Why-royals-STILL-hiding-German-past-Queen-urged-display-German-uniform-worn-grandfather-Britain-headed-war-cousin-The-Kaiser.html

I could never quite get how the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was "British" Royalty.

Then try and get your head around Prince Philip's family name....

Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

As English as they come. Surely. :)

Ignatow
10-17-2018, 08:24 PM
British royals as you all know are intermixed with European royalties. WW 1 was like a big family dysfunction. Better German than the house of Shaka or Skanka nigra. And that Diana sure liked sand niggers.