PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo witchdoctor Dr. Nkanga Nkanga loves dealing oxycodone to his 'patients'

Whitey Ford
10-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Dr. Nkanga Nkanga - Staten Island

Dr. Nkanga allegedly wrote thousands of oxycodone prescriptions for patients, some of whom displayed visible signs of drug addiction, without conducting any physical examination or even seeing them in an examination room. Authorities say Dr. Nkanga also wrote prescriptions in the names of patients who did not even visit his medical office.

On one occasion, officials say Dr. Nkanga asked a patient, "How many people are you representing today?" and then wrote prescriptions in the names of people even though three were not present. Dr. Nkanga is accused of regularly prescribing more than 100 oxycodone pills per patient per month until July 2018, when authorities say he reduced all patients' monthly allotment, telling one patient he was "very worried" about scrutiny from law enforcement.

https://abc7ny.com/5-doctors-among-10-arrested-in-nyc-prescription-drug-bust/4461710/

SC Anemia
10-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Meh, other than these assholes bilking the system and getting rich by billing the gov't and state for legal dope that niggers and welfare queens don't pay for, I really don't give a shit.

Honestly the first time a dentist wrote me a script for Vicodin, I thought it was a gift from baby Jesus. That crap can get real good, real fast. However...I could care less about the 'opioid' crisis.
If you can't put it down and start doctor shopping and buying street dope, you and any future progeny need to go anyway. I'm on "Team People", for survival of the best and brightest.

jenkemfactory
10-14-2018, 10:00 AM
damn that's a lot .

Boy
10-14-2018, 10:29 AM
No wonder there are so many brain dead zombies walking around New York..... baring the liberals :lol