PDA

View Full Version : Nigger student scuffles with human teacher over confiscated sail foam

White Orchid
10-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Click here for video (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo1iAahlXdh/?taken-by=thesavoyshow)

Ignatow
10-13-2018, 05:23 PM
Niggaz hate white people. They all need to be locked up in a zoo.

Boy
10-14-2018, 11:16 AM
They need to make it a federal crime to assault a teacher..... 5 to 15 year sentence

Sandy
10-14-2018, 07:41 PM
They need to make it a federal crime to assault a teacher..... 5 to 15 year sentence

Damn right. It's bad enough with white students. I had "difficulty" with a couple of special needs boys. They thought they were just playing around, but on the street if you try jumping on someone's back, or shove him hard aside when going out a door, that's grounds for arrest and misdemeanor charges. I wasn't really hurt, but it was still completely unacceptable behavior. They should have been expelled, but I'm told the bullshit that they'll be talked to.

I wasn't the only one at that school that happened to. Now imagine the nightmare of a niggerfuxxated school. I have to assume that every nigger beating up a white teacher will not face any charges, and it'll be back the next day grinning like nothing happened.

DR Spook
10-14-2018, 08:24 PM
Damn right. It's bad enough with white students. I had "difficulty" with a couple of special needs boys. They thought they were just playing around, but on the street if you try jumping on someone's back, or shove him hard aside when going out a door, that's grounds for arrest and misdemeanor charges. I wasn't really hurt, but it was still completely unacceptable behavior. They should have been expelled, but I'm told the bullshit that they'll be talked to.

I wasn't the only one at that school that happened to. Now imagine the nightmare of a niggerfuxxated school. I have to assume that every nigger beating up a white teacher will not face any charges, and it'll be back the next day grinning like nothing happened.

And it starts in elementary school. Mrs Spook had one tell her last year that she must not know who he is. He can do what he wants. Little niglet would run off into the fields surrounding the school. This happened several times and teachers had to stop what they were doing and corral the niglet. Mrs Spook used to never say anything about niggers, she has since seen the light and hates them almost as bad as me. They truly ruin everything.