PDA

View Full Version : Zero tolerance for Somali-shines is racist

Mushmouth
10-13-2018, 08:12 AM

https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2018/10/county-shuts-down-scream-town-after-racist-post/

Cracka Jack
10-13-2018, 09:20 PM
The commenters are enough to make a hard core racist PUKE. They all need to be "diversified". But something tells me, if they survived, they still wouldn't get it.

SC Anemia
10-14-2018, 12:26 AM
You just know that haunted houses, corn mazes and other Halloween venues are magnets for niggershines. Groping white wimmenz comes to mind right off the bat. Dark place, crowded and noisey. That's just ripe, especially for Somali niggers who have even lower morals than NAPA's (if that's even possible).
Like a pedophile at a public pool.

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-14-2018, 10:11 AM
I was wondering how many of the virtue-signaling SJW commenters on MPR have young teenage daughters they would send into a haunted maze with a bunch of feral Somalis, then I remembered that homosexuals don't have children.

UpYoursNigger
10-16-2018, 12:49 AM
This is not far from me at all. I thought i was gonna go postal. only solace is two 19 year old somalicoon twats went rockfish sunday morning in a marsh in the same county.:coffee:rockfish

Cracka Jack
10-16-2018, 07:32 AM
So. You run a business, and experience has taught you that a particular group of creatures are likely to bring mayhem to your enterprise. You make a statement -- regarding YOUR OWN ENTERPRISE -- that mayhem from this group will not be tolerated, for the safety of other customers, and the soundness of your business.

And the government doesn't like it so they shut you down.

Are we still living in the U.S.?

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-16-2018, 09:50 AM
CJ: I was wondering the same thing. By what authority and under what law does government shut down this business? I would get a lawyer and sue their asses off.